012. 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗬 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗔

Almost four years have transpired.

She had two months left of her work, she had gotten fairly accustomed to dwelling alone in her home, didn't quite have friends but was content with being all by herself, it was less stressful, she supposed.

It was a Sunday morning, she barely slept, made toast with strawberry jam and a small portion of beverage, she wasn't keen on drinks.

The breeze was as loving as ever and the day was young, she booked a taxi to take her to a restaurant in the bustling city, she's shameful to admit but she had relatively embellished into a free soul without her parent's interference, she still rarely went out but came to appreciate the stories her sister would narrate of her unplanned outings in her early days. It was a diffident escapade.

She checked her ticking watch, her presence spotted by the few people strolling in the street, in awe and bizarre astonishment.

She quickly made her way towards her destination, her purse clenched and hasty steps, cascading her gaze to the polished floor the fresh fragrance resided at the site and it was glacially pleasant, despite her timid nature, she softly smiled, thinking of going to her normal seat, a butler popped up before her and politely requested her to head upstairs, she wordlessly obliged, steadily climbing up the pair of stairs, she welcomed herself in.

Inquisitively observing the uncharted place, she felt a little out of place, she doesn't venture here often, there was a large table conjoined to the right, seats were partially vacant, but a few were occupied, but a mop of hair abruptly ratified her memory, those lush green hairs could only belong to a certain boy she was familiar with. What was he doing here?

She didn't execute anything for a split second. Just looking soundlessly.

Was she to greet and meet him? What was she to say? What can she say, it's been so long, he appeared different, was he the same boy she knew?

Fortunately, she didn't have the time to ponder any longer as her person of interest got up and immediately stopped in his tracks, awkwardly staring at each other. Then, they both nervously smiled, the two people he was talking with seemed to have noticed their weird enactment. Eyeing each other in question, one girl with brown hair looked at the other male with dark blue.

She happened to be the one to utter anything first.

"Hello, izuku." it came out a lot different than she intended, nonetheless, he swiftly and sheepishly responded, his fists loosely held to his side.

"You... Hey- um... hi." he timidly chuckled.

She stifled a stupid grin, was this the kid who dragged her along when they met for the very first time? She assumes he hasn't changed a lot, which is nice to be aware of. Scrupulously Pushing the doubting notion of someone else being present.

"How are you?" she asked, still unsure whether or not she should have opened her mouth and made herself apparent because those two pairs of eyes gaping through the whole interaction must have felt the uneasiness waffling the room.

"UH- yeah, yes I'm good... you?" he added, shyly peeking at her face.

She giggled, wrinkling her eyes with a genuine smile, her body relaxing, her hand gripping the arm coming down and non-verbally communicating her openness to small conversation.

"I'm doing great, I did not expect to meet you like this."

He faintly reddened, pointing his glance to her expression and shying away once more.

"I'm... glad we met, actually I've wanted to talk for a long while now." he replied, scratching his neck and swallowing his nerves, "I did miss you when you left." he lowly articulated, she almost couldn't have heard it if she hadn't taken a step forward.