015. 𝗦𝗡𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗬 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗠𝗘

"So... Wanna tell me anything?" Kirishima had no desire to know anything specific other than to know the general reason his friend was in prison, and he liked not to pry if he could help it. He was interested to know what boiled over and caused Katsuki to screw up.

"Shitty hair, I already told you, I choked a detective by his neck and got put behind bars, they were probably gonna make me stay a month if I wasn't bailed out." The blonde groaned like a spoiled kid and continued to type something on his phone, playing upset with his signature angry look, and grimacing at the video on his screen.

"Alright... Not much to go off of. Where have you been staying these few days anyway?" Kirishima had better things to focus on, he couldn't drill out info with his eyes and mind on the road, twisting the stirring wheel and looking out for any incoming cars were his present concerns.

"Motels," Katsuki answered, Kirishima noticed his friend's leg was anxiously tapping along and catching his attention, this wasn't normal behavior from what he could tell after spending high school with his bro for three years.

"You know, you should have told me... I could have helped. We're friends, we have to be there for each other bro."

"Yeah, I know... Just got, stuff on my mind."

Kirishima took his eyes off the road for a split second to see what was causing Katsuki to act abnormally, he couldn't tell much but it looked like a recording of someone's home and two people in it, so he asked, "Also, what are you watching?"

Katsuki's eyes twitched and his expression soured like he had tasted something so bitter, he couldn't hide it, not that he would. He switched off the phone and replied, "Just some loser on the internet I have to find. Think you could help me?"

"Oh...? Um, sure yeah, I want details though, who are we trying to find?"

"The fucker who burned down my house."

----

Breaking news, there is a video circulating the internet of Ground Zero manhandling an unidentified woman and disappearing with her, the agency is arguing that it's a deep fake and a private video. The recording was published a few days back by a user named Aoi, and people have been speculating that it's a stalker or a reporter who stumbled upon this incident and captured it. There's no concrete proof at the moment.

Izuku eyed the television.

Hearing and understanding the situation Kacchan was in, normally, he would be worried, but now he doesn't care what happens, he hasn't told her anything related to Katsuki, the video, the online riots, the growing skepticism between heroes and civilians, Aoi having posted that video, it wasn't hard to assume she was going for everybody's neck who were involved with Katsuki.

"What do you think about the video? Is it real? Should we be worried that a hero is using his power for worrying deeds?" One of the reporters questioned a guest on screen and izuku never liked it, the more he grew accustomed, he came to know that these commenters were saying things they were paid to.

Biased opinions made for their benefit. 

"Yes, we should be! If what we see is true, then by all means he should be taken into question and not allowed to roam free!"

"Indeed, some people do not believe the video is real, we have got his agency claiming it is a private video and a violation of his privacy."

"Whatever the case, heroes should be held accountable too! We should have learned that after everything we have witnessed. They cannot be given absolute confidence until proven to be trustworthy."