Chapter 13 - The relapse

Sierra's POV:

I walked into my room, went to my desk, and flipped open my laptop. It was still open in Facebook from last time I had been on. I had several messages from Kiara, Isabell, Rory, and Antonio that I went to school with
The messages read:
"You stupid bitch."
"You're such a whore."
"You should just do kill you self and get it over with."
"Why are you even still alive."

The last two really got to me. I didn't know what to do. So, I did what I've did in the past. I went into my room, locked the door, pulled my blade out of the drawer, and slowly scraped it across my wrist. It hurt like fuck, but for some reason I liked that pain.
The more it hurt, the more I wanted to do it. It started out with one cut, and then I ended up 5 different cuts on the same wrist.
I was going to do one more and then be done (for now). So I took the blade, glided it across my wrist, first slowly, then fast. I guess I accidentally cut a vein or something, because It started bleeding and it wouldn't stop. I didn't know what to do. I thought "maybe it's time I die." "Maybe I should just let it finish out."

"Oh, crap." I said as soon as I heard Demi knock on the door.

"Sierra, open please."

"One sec!"

I started thinking again "should I open?" "Just let yourself die."

Demi's POV:
I was starting to get worried. It's been two minutes already and Sierra hasn't opened the door. I mean it doesn't take that long to opene the door. Does it? Should I barge in? What it she's in trouble?
So, I decided to slam down the door with my body.
Sierra, was just sitting there in shock; her wrist covered in blood.
I started to panic.

"What the hell happened Sierra?"

She was crying.

" I don't know." Sierra said in between tears.

"You don't know? Alright you obviously do know, but we'll talk about this later. I'm calling 911."

Sierra's POV:

Crap, Demi found out.

What am I supposed to do. She said that she was calling 911.

I watched her pull her phone out of her pocket and quickly type in the numbers, then tell them our address and name and such.

"They'll be here shortly." She said.

I gave her a half smile. She was only trying to help.

She led me down stairs and to me to wait on the couch.

In less than two minutes, I heard them knocking on the door, and Demi let them in.

The brought in a gurney and told me to lay on it. They started explains what was going to happen. This wasn't my first time being transported to the hospital. I told them "I know the procedure."

Demi said that she was going to meet me there.

I heard her tell to Alexandria "I'm going to the hospital! Stay out of trouble! Watch the baby! I'll be back later!"

The ride there wasn't that long, I think they were in a hurry.

My vision started to blur and was feeling faint. Luckily, I was already lying down.

They quickly got me out of the Ambulance and ran inside. I didn't want them to feel like they had to rush. Maybe I wanted to die.

They took me to the room, brought someone in to start stitching up my wrist. Moments later Demi walked in.

After they were finished, she came and sat on my bed.

"Hey."

"Hey."

"What happened?"

I sighed.

"I was being bullied on Facebook."

Demi's POV:

She told me she was being bullied online. I felt so bad for her.

"Sweetie, I'm sorry. What did they say?"

She started crying again.

"They, they called me a stupid bitch and a whore and told me that I should kill myself. They Kiara asked "whyI'm even still alive?"

"Oh, Sierra. I'm so sorry. You can't start cutting every time something like this happens though. I don't want lose you."

She said "I'm sorry."

I smiled and brought her in for a hug.

"I love you Sierra and that is why I want you to start going to therapy.

She just stared at me...

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed. Sorry, It's been so long since I updated.

I've got to admit, it felt good to get back to writing. I'll be posting an Author's note soon. Please be sure to read that.

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT!
Please leave ideas and suggestions as well.

Have a great day! :)

Bre5SOSrocks idea. Please go check out her books!