Chapter 18 - What it's like

Demi's POV:

Today's the first day I'm homeschooling Sierra. I truly believe this will work out a lot better. She can be on time to therapy. She can see her baby more.

I was just sitting down at the kitchen table drinking my morning coffee and reading the newspaper when O heard Sierra walking down the stairs.

"Morning sweetie."

"Morning. What time's school start?"

"Right now." I said excitedly as I got up and went to get her some cereal and her medication.

I handed the bowl of cereal to her and her medication. She said "thanks" and poured herself a glass of orange juice.

"There's also a different routine I would like you to try."

"What?"

"I heard coffee can help with some of the ADHD symptoms."

"O....ok. That makes no sense."

"I know, but try it for me please."

I poured her a cup and brought it to her and we began school.

"Alright, let's start out with algebra."

I started teaching her PEMDAS and the value of x, then I handed her her worksheet.

I guess the coffee is working pretty decently; she's doing really well.

She finished her worksheet and handed it back to me.

We went through some other subjects, History, English, Spanish.

After school, I decided to take her to the ice skating rink.

Thanks for reading!

Sorry it's so short. I felt like updating, I just didn't really know much to write about on this topic.

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT.
Please leave any suggestions in the comments section or message me.

Have a great day/night! :)