Chapter 12 - Parenthood

Sierra's POV:

I woke up to the usual screaming of Emily. She was screaming at the top of her lungs. I wonder how long she's being doing that.

After two whole minutes, I finally went in there and I saw Demi already picking her up out of her crip and rocking her, trying to calm her down.

"Morning sweetie."

"Morning."

Alexandria walked into the room.

"Would you get the fucking baby to calm down."

"Alexandria! Watch your mouth." Demi said angrily.

"NO."

Demi walked closer to her, still with Emily in her arms.

"Would you like to repeat that?"

"No." She said, like a scared little chicken. "Sorry."

"It's fine. Go get ready for school." Demi said. Then she looked at me. "You too Sierra. I'll take care of Emily."

"Ok. Thanks."

I walked away and headed into my room.

First I got dressed into a silver sparkly dress. I wanted to look good for Andrew.

Then I did my hair into a tight bun.

Then I did my make up. I hardly put any on though.

I rushed downstairs to eat breakfast, so I would make it in time to catch the bus.

Demi was sitting down at the table eating a slice of toast, drinking a cup of black coffee, and reading the some story in the newspaper about a wolf that escaped from a zoo in Northern Colorado.

She sat Emily down in her high chair at the bar and she was eating a few Cheerios with her hands, since she has just recently started getting her teeth in. That is probably why she has been crying more than usual. There have been a lot of sleepless nights for Demi, which probably why she has been in a bad mood lately. She told me that she would handle Emily during the night though, so I let her. Mostly because I am still in school.

She looked really into the story.

"Is that good?"

"Yeah. It's about a wolf that escaped from a zoo." She said in between bites of toast.

"Oh. Where at?"

"Some city in Northern Colorado."

"Oh."

"You better hurry. The bus will be here soon."

Alexandria and I rode on the same bus, except for it dropped her off at Northern Janes middle school and me at East High.

"Alexandria!" Demi hollered.

She came downstairs.

"What?"

"Eat breakfast."

"Ugh. Fine."

She ate a slice of white toast with strawberry jelly on it and a banana.

"Happy?"

"Yes. Thank you."

"Whatever."

Finally the bus arrived and we went and got on it. I decided to sit by Andrew and Alexandria sat by her best friend Lilly.

It was a long, loud ride to the high school. It had already dropped the middle schoolers off.

Thanks for reading!

The next chapter will probably start where Sierra walks into the school.

Remember to VOTE and COMMENT!

Have a great day! :)