Chapter 31 - Sierra's Therapy

Sierra's POV:

I am so glad that Demi decided to go to therapy. I think that will really be good for her.

I saw Demi walking out.

"How'd it go?"

"Fucking great!"

I giggled.

She's so awesome.

I went back to Dr. Ridge's office.

"Hey, please take a seat."

I sat down. I think he got new chairs, they are really soft and comfortable, the other ones were wooden and hard.

"So, what did Demi tell you."

"That's personal. Alright, so let's get started. Please lift up your sleeves, so I can make sure you don't have any new cuts."

"I don't."

"Please lift them up."

I sighed and did as I was told.

"Thank you. Since, you don't have any new ones, why don't you tell me about how you felt after you were diagnosed with ADHD."

"Umm... I feel angry, lost, all the confusion was gone though. I finally was starting to understand why I am the way I am."

"What about after they put you on medication?"

"I felt, like why do I have to take something that just proves that something's wrong with me? I thought that me taking that medication proved that something is wrong with me."

"Alright, I'm going to show you some slides with words on them and you tell me the first thing that pops into your head. Alright?"

"Yeah."

"Alright, let's begin."

The first one was an apple.

"Purge."

He just started at me and said "I thought you were over that."

"I'm working on it; it's still hard though."

"Oh, alright."

The second one was a book bag.

"Horrifying."

"Why?"

"The book bag symbolizes school and I got bullied at school. Therefor, the first word that popped into my head was horrifying."

"Alright."

The next one was candy.

"Sugary."

The next one was a sweater.

"Winter."

The next one was a father and his child.

"Dangerous."

"Alright, very good. You've improved so much. Unless you start cutting again, you're done with therapy sessions.

I saw that he had wrote down all of those and he put them in with the rest of my records.

"Have a great day Ms. Lovato."

"Yeah yeah."

I walked out, Demi was waiting for me in the waiting room.

"Hey, how's it go."

"None of your fucking business."

"Hey, watch it."

"Whatever."

I shoved last her and walked to her hummer. I got in, then slammed the door.

"What happened?" She said.

"Nothing. It went great."

"Then why are you acting like this?"

"I just feel bitchy, ok?"

"Well, I'm sorry about that. You still need to watch what you say though, alright?"

"Yeah."

Minutes later we arrived back at our mansion.

Demi unlocked the door and we went inside.

As we walked inside Demi said "when's your next appointment."

"Oh, he told me that unless I start cutting again, I'm done with me."

"Oh, well that's good."

"Yeah."

She smiled at me.

I was still feeling bitchy, so I went up to my room.

Thanks for reading!

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT!
Please leave any suggestions in the comments section, message me, or post it on my wall. I look forward to reading them.

Have a great day! :)