Chapter 22 - Again?

We went inside and then I decided to go out for a little while. I put on my leather jacket and to Demi "I'm going out."

"Alright, be back by 11:30."

"Mhm."

I met some friends up at a railroad track and we were just messing around, the one of them asked them "how much I've been eating" and then told me that "I need to go on a diet."

So, instead of cutting again, I impulsively walked up to her and pushed her, she tripped over the railroad and by now there was a train coming, she was still lying there frozen. I didn't know what to do. I screwed up. The train ran over her.

One of my other friends asked me "why did you do that?"

"I-I don't know."

She called the police and moments later they showed up.

"It-it was an accident. Please, Demi's going to kill me! Please don't do this! Please! I just pushed her, I wasn't trying to get her killed."

He put me in the police car and a paramedic can and got Kathy (the girl that got ran over by the train), surprising she was still alive.

The police officer took me to the police station and told me that because she was still alive and doing really well, I would not be tried as an adult.

They gave me a quarter to make my one call. I called Demi.

"Hey, Demi. I screwed up. I got in a fight and now I'm in jail."

"Sierra! Alright, I'm coming to get you."

Demi came down to the station and payed the bail, and then filled out the release papers. I was standing by her waiting impatiently.

The officer explained exactly what happened, in great detail, the way one of the girls explained it to him.

Demi sighed "seriously Sierra?"

"Sorry."

"Alright, let's go."

Demi took me home.

Thanks for reading!

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT.
Please leave any suggestions in the comments section, on my wall, or message me. I look to forward to reading them!

Please follow me on tumblr @sidneydog.
Kik - sidneydog19
Instagram - sidneydog

Have a great day! :)