Chapter 20 - life is great

Sierra's POV:

I told Demi "thanks, that was so much fun."

Demi giggled. "No problem."

She hugged me.

Alexandria got out of the car and run up to the stairs impatiently waiting for Demi to unlock the door.

"You ok there?" Demi asked.

"Yeah." Alexandria responded.

"Alright."

Demi is so awesome. I k ow it may not seem like it, but I really am glad that she adopted me. My life has been a whole lot better since she did. I mean, she doesn't beat me, I have a sister, Demi helps me raise my child, and now I'm being homeschooled.

I was so worn out, after Demi unlocked the door and went inside and chilled out on the sofa till dinner was ready. We're having pancakes and bacon tonight. Breakfast for dinner. I love it when Demi does that.

I turned on the tv and decided to watch "Law and Order: Special Victims Unit", I love this show.

Life is great.

"Dinner's ready!!!" Demi yelled extremely loudly forgetting that I'm already in the living room (right next to the kitchen)."

"Dems." I said.

"Oh, sorry." She said followed by a giggle.

I went into the living room and we are out pancakes and bacon.

Afterwards, I decided to go ahead and go to bed. Today was so much fun. I am so happy.

Thanks for reading!

Sorry this chapter isn't that long, I hope ya'll still enjoyed reading it.

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT.
Please leave any suggestions on the comments box, message me, or put it on my wall.

Have a great day! :)