Chapter 23 - I found him

Sierra's POV:

I've got to get out of where for a little while. Demi is so mad.

I decided put the rope out through my window and sneak out that way. I decided to go walk down on Main Street.

I made it out without getting caught and I went down to mainstreet. I was just walking looking in the stores windows when something caught my eye. It was a big maroon big that said "Holy Bible" on the cover it. I've heard about this. I've heard about God. Maybe this is a sign. I decided to go inside and get one.

It was just a normal bible. It had a dictionary in the back of it which could help with my ADHD.

I took it up to the counter and paid for it. It was on sale, so it was only $6.00.

"Thank you, have a good day." The lady said.

"Yeah, you too."

"So wonderful." She said and smiled at another employee as I walked out.

I hope Demi's not to mad that I snuck out. I'm excited to read this. A bible. I haven't read the bible before. I've heard about God, about Heaven, and Hell. Maybe this will give me some kind of explanation. Why do I have ADHD? Why do I suck at school? Why do I have social issue so? Why do I drive all of my friends away? I want, no I need some kind of explanation. I need answers. Maybe this it. Maybe this is a sign. A sign that I, that everyone was put on this Earth for a reason.

I walked home, climbed up the rope through my window. I made it just in time, I heard Demi coming up the stairs.

She started knocking on the door.

"Come in!"

"Hey, sweetie. How are you doing?"

"Fine. I'm sorry."

I figured that apologizing was the first step, so I did just that.

"It's alright. Mistakes happen. Just don't let it happen again. Alright?"

"Yeah."

"Alright. I'm going to go cook dinner."

"Alright! Love you!"

"Love you too!"

After she left, I decided to open the bible and start reading. I couldn't do it while she was in here, cause I couldn't let her know I had snuck out.

This is good stuff though. It was talking about the creation of the earth:

Genesis 1:3 - 1:5 And God said, "Let there be light," and there was light. Go saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness. God called the light "day," and the darkness he called "night." And there was evening, and there was morning - the first day.

Genesis 2:2 - 2:3 By the seventh day God had finished the work he had been doing; so on the seventh day he rested from all his work. Then God blessed the seventh day and made it holy, because on it he rested from all the work of creating that he had done.

Genesis 2:18 The Lord God said, "It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him."

I really enjoyed reading the bible. I decided to go ahead and close it and read it again later.

I heard Demi yelling my name. Dinner must be ready.

"Hey, dinner's ready. I made your favorite, homemade chicken and noodles."

"Awesome."

She had already say my plate at the table.

I started eating.

Thanks for reading!

I apologize if you don't believe in God. I hope that you don't quit reading this book because of that. This is the step that I want to go in though. I'm always open to answer your questions about the bible or God if you have any. Keep in mind that I am a Christian, so I would be answering from that bible.

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT.
Please leave any suggestions I'm the comments section, post them on my wall, or message me.

Tumblr - sidneydog
Kik - sidneydog19
Instagram- sidneydog

Have a great day! :)