Chapter 33 - Camp

Three Months Later

Sierra's POV:

I ran downstairs. I can't believe today's the day we're leaving for camp. This so freaking awesome!

"Hey, I made you some breakfast. We're supposed to be there by 9:00 and it's about an hour drive, so try to hurry of you can, alright?"

"Yeah."

I ate my breakfast, went back upstairs, and got ready.

I got dressed, put on my make up, then straightened my hair, and ran back downstairs.

"Don't fall." Demi said jokingly.

I think she's excited too.

She looked at the time on her phone and said "we better get going."

The limo driver was already waiting outside. We went and got in it.

I sat beside her and he drove off.

Moments later we arrived at Camp Pop. This is so awesome! People were playing the guitars, drums, there were groups of people singing. This was definitely a new experience. I am so excited to be here.

We got out and some guy showed us to our cabin. It was just a normal cabin. Nothing special. Two beds. One bathroom. I can see they didn't give us a special one just cause we're famous.

"Looks great!"

"What do you mean? It's so... normal."

"I know, I requested that they don't give us a special cabin."

"Ugh, I hate you. So, what class are you going to be teaching."

"I'll be teaching people how to play instruments or furthering there education on an instrument they already know how to play."

"Alright, I'll be doing guitar."

She giggled. "I figured."

"I'm gonna go explore."

"Alright, have fun."

I walked around the campsite. The lake was nice and big. There were canoes. There were a lot of trees and buildings. Cute guys.

It was jut a basic music campsite, but it was awesome. Almost everywhere I went, there was music playing. Guitars. Singing. This place is awesome! I'm so glad to be here for the next month. It gonna be just about music and not for my career. Just for fun. I don't even care anymore that Demi came along.

I hear over an innercome that was attached to a building saying "dinner is at 6:00 and will be followed by singing by a campfire and marshmallows."

Yup this is going to be awesome.

I ran back to the cabin to get ready for dinner. Demi was just walking out of the door and I accidentally ran into her.

"Hey, you in a hurry?"

I didn't really answer her question. Instead I said "this place is so awesome!"

She giggle and said "I'm glad you're having fun!"

I got read for dinner, then realized I don't know where dinner is being served at. So, I called Demi.

"Hey Dems?"

"Yeah?"

"Where's dinner being served at?"

"Just turn right from our cabin, then walk straight, till you come down to a building that says "meal hall", it shouldn't be that hard to find."

I tried to remember her directions. I have difficult remembering short term things, but I can remember long term things really well. I did find it though after a while. I barely made it on time.

I ate and then went to the campfire.

There were a lot of people that showed up. We sang nightingale:

I can't sleep tonight
Wide awake and so confused
Everything's in line
But I am bruised
I need a voice to echo
I need a light to take me home
I kinda need a hero
Is it you?

I never see the forest for the trees
I could really use your melody
Baby I'm a little blind
I think it's time for you to find me

Afterwards we sang This is Me:

I've always been the kind of girl
That hid my own face
So afraid to tell the world
What I've got to say
But I have this dream
Right inside of me
I'm gonna let it show
It's time to let you know,to let you know
(Chorus:)
This is real, this is me
I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be now
Gonna let the light shine on me

Ironic considering that song was in a movie Demi starred in called "Camp Rock."

We continued to sit around the campfire, sing songs, and roast march mellows.

It was a lot of fun.

Afterwards, I went back to my cabin and went to bed. It was already midnight and I have class in the morning.

Thanks for reading!

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT.
Please leave any suggestions in the comments section, message me, or post it on my wall.

Have a great day! :)