Chapter 7 - The Visit

Sierra's POV:

Today was the day we were going to visit Andrew in the hospital. I don't know how I feel about me. I didn't like him. Not yet, anyways. He is a really really good friend though and I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to him. I hope he's ok.

I ran downstairs.

Demi was sitting at the table having her usual morning coffee and catching up on the channel 12 news.

"Hey, what's up? Did you sleep good?"

"Yeah, are we still visiting Andrew today?"

"Yeah, after breakfast."

Demi got down some cereal and milk for me. I picked up the milk carton, unscrewed the lid, and drank directly from it. I almost finished all of it.

"Thirsty?" Demi said with a smirk on her face.

"Just nervous. I hope he's ok."

"He'll be fine, but for now you need some breakfast."

I think Demi was beginning to think I wasn't going to eat anything, because she began to pour me some cereal and the remaining milk.

Then she looked at me and smiled as I sat down at the table and pulled the bowl of cereal closer to me.

"Thanks." I mumbled.

"Mhm."

I ate it, then we left and went out to Demi's vehicle only to realize, she forgot her car keys in the house.

"Leave it to Demi." I thought.

She went back into the house to get her car keys, so we could finally leave.

I was more than ready to see how Andrew was doing.

It seemed to take forever as we were driving to the hospital. Maybe I was just nervous.

Finally, we arrived at Memwarks Hospital and went inside.

Demi went up to the front desk.

"Can you please tell me where Andrew Callopy is?"

"Room 518."

"Thank you." She smiled at her.

"What are you so happy about? Andrew's hurt."

I shoved past her and pushed the button for the elevator.

"Hey, you don't do that."

"Whatever."

We went up to his room and opened the door.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey." He looked hurt. He look in pain. "Where'd you get shot?"

"My back."

"Oh." I looked down.

"It's ok. Thanks for coming."

That's when something started to happen. I started to feel something. I felt a feeling I hadn't felt since Jake. I felt love, like I couldn't stand to be without him.

I smiled at him.

Just as I was about to ask him out (you know, when he's feeling better), I was interrupted by Elizabeth's crying.

"Oh, great."

"We have to go, Sierra." Demi said.

"Mhm. Bye Andrew."

"Bye."

That feeling, I didn't want to leave him, but I had to.

Thanks for reading.

Remember to VOTE and COMMENT.

Have a great day! :)