Chapter 3 - Lock-out

Next day:

Sierra's POV:

The bus pulled up.

"I'm leaving!"

"Alright! Have fun at school!

"Not likely." I mumbled under my breath.

I grabbed my backpack that was laying on the couch and headed out the door.

I got on the bus.

"Hey, what's up?"

"Not much, you?" I said to Drew. (Drew is short for Andrew. He will probably be called that a lot in this book.

Shortly after, the bus arrived at Eastview High.

I went to my first hour, which was Astronomy class.

The teacher walked in.

"Morning class! Take your seats."

"This Saturday, I am going to hold a lock-out for this entire class, so we can see the meteor shower Saturday night."

The teacher began to hand out permission slips.

"Bring these back by tomorrow. No later. Now, please turn to page 20 in your text books where we will begin discussing what causes meteor shower."

I guess the rest of the class was really boring, I fella sleep.

Mrs. Lambardy walked over to my desk and slammed her hand down on it.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know it was nap time. Now, pay attention."

"Sorry."

After school, Demi picked me up and signed my permission sleep.

Saturday evening:

"You all packed?"

"Yeah."

"Alright. Get in the car. I'll drive you to your school."

"Alright."

I got in the car.

Demi's POV:

Sierra went out to the car. I grabbed my keys and purse and went out to the car as we'll. Then I drove off.

"You exited?"

"Yeah, I guess."

Demi smiled at me.

"Alright, we're here."

Sierra's POV

I got out of the car and went into the school to my Astronomy class. Most of the class was already there.

"Hey, you made it!" Andrew said. He was exited to see me.

"Yeah!" I gave him a high five l.

We went outside to see the meteor shower. We stood there for about 15 minutes before it actually started.

The entire class roared as if we were at a concert. I didn't think it was that exiting, but I just went along with it.

Andrew seemed to be really getting into it.

Afterwards, we went back inside and at least half of us got out our phones.

I had a text from Demi that read: "How was it?"

I texted back: "Fine, I guess. I don't see what the big deal was. It wasn't that exiting."

She texted back: "Oh, well, just try to have fun the rest of the night."

I didn't text anything back. I was getting tired anyways.

I unrolled my sleeping bag and got in it. I played Solitaire on my phone before I went to sleep.

The next morning Demi picked me up and we went through the drive through at Starbucks.

I got a Carmel Frappe and Demi just got a black coffee.

Demi handed me mine and we went back to our house.

Thanks for reading!

Remember to VOTE and COMMENT!

Have a great day! :)