Chapter 14 - Ugh, Therapy

Demi's POV:
She's still staring at me. Should I say something?

"Sweetie. I don't you to wind up killing yourself."

"I do." She said in this helpless tone.

"Sierra! Don't say that. Please."

"Sorry, but it's true."

I got up off her bed and said "I'm gonna go downstairs and get something on of the vending machine for you to eat. You're probably hungry."

She gave me this helpless stare. I can tell by the look in her eyes she's definitely relapsed. I feel so bad her.

I walked down and got her a back of pretzels and a soda.

When I went back upstairs she was asleep in her bed, at least I think. I guess I started to panic though, I sat the food and drink on the bedside table and instead of doing the wise thing which would've been checking for a heart beat, I yelled in her ear "Sierra!!!"

Yup she was just sleeping.

She gave me this "what the hell" look.

"Sorry."

She started laughing.

"Ok, I'll go to therapy." She said.

I whispered "thank you."

Sierra's POV:

I decided to go to therapy. It seemed to make Demi happy. I wasn't looking forward to it though, but I can tell she's worried about me.

She whispered "thank you" to me.

I gave her a half smile.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One week later
Morning of therapy

Still in Sierra's POV:

I walked downstairs, Demi was already up cooking eggs. Food did not sound good right now. Nothing sounded good. I screwed up. Relapsed. Now, I have to go theses stupid, fucked yo therapy sessions.

"Hey." She said.

"Fuck you." I responded. I could tell she was not happy with my response. She spotted Alexandria coming down the stairs and she does not like me cussing in front of her. She just gave me this scowl that told me "I better watch what I say."

I just nodded at her.

Alexandria sat down at the table.

"Is Emily up yet?" Alexandria asked.

"What do you think?"

Demi looked at me and said "you better watch it Sierra."

She finished cooking the eggs and brought Alexandria and me a plate.

"Not hungry." I said.

"Eat, please."

"Ugh."

Alexandria started laughing and said "it's funny when you two argue."

I was so irritated with her and in a pissed mood, without thinking, I pushed her off of your chair.

Now Demi was really angry.

"SIERRA! Eat your damn eggs, and then go wait out in my car, so we can leave."

I wasn't going to give her anymore crap.

I ate them and then we went to therapy.

"Bye, text me when you're done." Demi said as she drove off."

I just nodded and then responded "yeah."

She gave me a half smile and waved good bye.

I walked inside and went up to the desk. I told them "I have a ten o' clock appointment with Ridge."

"Alright, name sweetie?" The desk worker questioned

"Sierra. Sierra Lovato."

"You're Demi's daughter?"

"Yeah."

"Go take a seat in the waiting room. Dr. Ridge will be with you soon."

I went and sat down, got out my phone, and started playing Candy Crush. "Man, I was good at this game", I thought.

Dr. Ridge walked out. "Sierra."

I sighed, put my phone back in my pocket, and followed him into his office.

"Take a seat please."

"First things first. Your name is Sierra Lovato. Am I correct?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Alright, you have ADHD, anorexia, and have relapsed. Yes?"

I nodded.

"Alright, what caused the relapse?"

"I-I was getting bullied on Facebook by some kids from school."

He nodded.

I could tell he was writing down every thing I was saying.

"Please continue."

I started weeping.

"I just couldn't take it anymore. As long as I can remember I've been bullied. In Elementary school, at my old home by my parents. In middle school and now I'm high school, just online. That's just it though, to me it's not just online. It's still bullying. It still hurts. I for once thought I was popular. Thought people actually like me.

I looked down "I guess I was wrong."

He was still writing this down.

I looked at the time. Only ten minutes have gone by. Still fifty minutes to go.

He looked up.

"You've opened up so much in just the first ten minutes. You are doing so well. I'm sorry that you were getting bullied again. It's not fair that you have to go through that. In the future maybe you should go talk to Demi or someone that you trust. Maybe me, but please don't cut again. Now let's go back to as early as you can remember getting bullied. Tell me about that."

I though for a little while.

"I was three. I remember my day has just came home from work. He was so stressed out. He grabbed a beer can out of the fridge, drank that down quickly and then he grabbed another, and before I knew it, he had drank down the entire six pack. He walked up to me, grabbed one of the empty bottles and smashed up against my head. That was the first time I had ever been to the hospital. He told them I smashed my head on or glass window."

I started crying.

He nodded. "Very good. Well, it's already been an hour. Why don't you come back next Monday at 11:00."

I nodded, went into the waiting room and texted Demi "I'm ready."

Thanks for reading!

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT.
Please leave any ideas in the comment section or message me.

Have a great day/night! :)

This chapter is also dedicated to Bre5SOSrocks