Chapter 19 - Skating Rink

Sierra's POV:

We got out of the car, walked inside, and put on our boots.

"This is so cool! I can't believe I've never been her before!"

Demi smiled, looked at me, then put her arm on my back.

She looked really happy too.

Since I've never been ice skating, I kept falling down. Demi appeared to be an expert at this.

She came over to me and asked me "are you okay?"

"Yeah." I giggled. "I'm just not very good."

She smiled and then said "you'll get better."

We continued ice skating and then we stopped to the loud noise of someone accident skating into the glass window on the wall. That must have hurt.

I could hear Demi say "oooo" as she gritted her teeth.

I then said out loud "that's got of hurt."

"Yeah, don't do that."

"Aww, why?"

Demi just looked me and smiled.

I think she could tell I was being sarcastic.

Demi said that she was going to go call Emily's nanny to see if she was doing ok.

So, I continued ice skating while she did that, still falling down almost every five minutes. Hey, before I was falling down almost every two minutes.

Demi's POV:

Sierra and I were still ice skating when I started to feel like something wasn't right. Probably mother's sense or something, but I decided to go ahead and call Emily's nanny to see if everything ok.

I dialed her number, then pressed the call button. She picked up after only two rings.

"Hello."

"Hey, Kathrine (Emily's nanny). Is Emily doing ok?"

"Yeah, she's doing great. She's in her crib sleeping right now."

"Well, that's good."

"Alright, so is that all you called for?"

"Yeah, that's it. Thanks."

"Mhm, bye."

"Bye."

I went back onto the rink and we continued skating for about another two hours or so. Over all it was a lot of fun. I could tell that Sierra was getting a lot better and she looked like she was a lot of fun too.

I went back over there to quietly get her without embarrassing her. I told her that it's time to ok and she replied with "ok."

During the car ride home, she looked over at me and said "thanks for taking me; I had a lot of fun".

"No problem, we should do this again sometime", I said.

"We should."

We arrived home, I unlocked the door, and we walked inside.

I paid Kathrine and she went home. Emily was still sleeping. I probably better go wake her up, so she sleeps at night. So I went to do that. She started wailing. I tried to calm her down.

Thanks for reading!

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT.
Feel free to leave any suggestions on the comments section or message me.

If you want you can follow me on tumbler @sidneydog and Instagram @sidneydog.

Have a great day/night!