Chapter 34 - First day of Classes

Next Morning

Sierra's POV:

As I was walking around, I began to realize that there were a lot of celebrities her. Probably all teaching a class.

I had Demi's class first. She was teaching how to play an instrument or furthering our education in playing an instrument. I'm sure it will be fun.

I looked at the time on my phone "crap" I thought I was already late. I had been standing here, daydreaming about classes that I completely lost track of the time.

"She is going to be pissed." I though.

I headed to her class, quietly opened the door, and sat at an empty eat in the back.

"She looked at me and said "you're late."

"Yeah, I am, aren't I?"

She just glared at me.

Sometimes I really like pushing her buttons, she's funny when she's pissed.

She was currently teaching chords on the guitar. I already knew them; so I wan't really paying attention. I think she realized that, because she came over to me and asked me what I was doing.

"Listening to you babble on."

"Alright watch it, young lady."

I held my middle finger up at her.

She just walked away and went back up to the front of the room.

She started teaching how to play the drums. This I did not know, but I think it would be really cool to learn. So, I did what she was telling us to do.

The next one was piano, which I already knew how to play; so I didn't pay a lot of attention either.

Class was now over.

My next class is singing.

I walked in and saw Nick standing at the front of the room. He said that he's going to be our music teacher. I though that that was really cool. He's really cute. I wonder if her likes me.

"Hey, Sierra. I didn't know you were coming here. Is Demi here as well?"

"She's teaching the instrument class."

"Awesome, well I'm glad you're in my class."

We sang some songs and he had people come up there and sing. He didn't pick me because he already knew I can sing.

I didn't give him any crap.

My next and last class is dancing. Something I suck at.

Selena Gomez is teaching this one.

As I entered she said "hey Sierra, I didn't know you were coming her also. This is going to be awesome!" She pulled me in for a hug.

"I suck at dancing." I said as I pulled away.

"I'm sure you're not that bad."

"Just wait and see."

I went and stood in the line with all of the other students. She started teaching us hip hop. Like I said, I suck. I probably look really retarded. She came over and tried to help me.

"Alright class is over", she said.

As I was walking out she came up to me and said "you'll get better. It just takes time. Dancing can be hard for some people."

I just smiled.

"Thanks."

"No problem."

"I'll see you around." She said.

"Bye."

"Bye."

Thanks for reading!

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT.
Please wave any suggestions in the comments section, on my wall, or message me.

I really want to watch Camp Rock now, so I think I'm going to go watch it on Netflix. I hate thinking that Demi was hurting back then though. I'm so glad she's better now.

Have a great day! :)