Chapter 1 - As the bell rings

Sierra's POV:
The bell rang and I grabbed my backpack, swung it over my shoulder, and headed out of the classroom.

"Hey!" Andrew said, stopping me from completely exiting the classroom.

"I gotta... go." I said real awkwardly.

Andrew's had a crush on me since the first time we met each other and came face to face. I saw nothing, but to
him it was love at first site. Ever since he started high school, he's completely changed anyways. One day, he was going around the entire school asking people to call him hipdog. It's like what the fuck, man? You aren't hip.

"Wait."

I stopped and stared at him.

"About the note... why'd you say no?"

"Cause I don't like you." I said as I playfully pushed his shoulder. "Hipdog."

He grinned.

"Ok, I'll see ya around."

"Yeah, see ya."

The rest of the school day didn't go too bad.

After school, Demi pulled up alongside the curb in her 2010 black hummer.

I walked to her vehicle with my arms crossed.

"Hey, everything go ok?"

"Yeah. This wierd guy, Andrew has a crush on me though."

"He does."

"Yeah. He asks people to call him hipdog though. I mean other than that, he's pretty cool."

"So, you like him?!?!"

"I do not like him!"

"Yeah you do."

"No! You like him!"

Demi just stared at me and then she giggled. "He's like 15!"

"Whatever!"

Demi and I have a great relationship, incase you can't tell.

Finally we're home.

After Demi unlocked the door, I went inside, up to my room, and hung my jean jacket on my door knob.

Lately I've come to a realization that high school is just a giant park filled with teenagers and no toys. I mean, there's the bullies that would often refuse to share the toys, the jocks, who would alway be playing sports, and them there's the preps who would cry everytime they got dirt on their dresses.

I went downstairs, where Demi was in the kitchen chopping carrots for a salad.

I could feel my phone buzzing in my pocket.

I took it out and answered it.

"Hello."

"Hey!"

Crap, it's Andrew or should I say "hipdog".

"Uhh. How do you have my phone number?"

"Your friend gave it to me."

"Oh. Which friend?"

"Doesn't matter." He said really fast. "You wanna go out this Saturday?"

"No, bye." I quickly hung up.

"Who was that?" Demi said curiously.

"Andrew."

"Oh. He's really that wierd?"

"No. I just don't wanna go out with him."

"Oh, ok."

Demi smiled.

"So, what's for supper?"

"Turkey, mashed potatoes, and salad."

"Oh, I didn't know it was Thanksgiving. What time's everyone coming over?"

"Very funny." Demi said.

We ate dinner and then I watched "The Fosters" on tv.

Damn! I love this show. I thought.

After a while, I fell asleep on the sofa, as usual and Demi carried me upstairs.

Thanks for reading!

Sorry it's not that good.

If you haven't read the first book "My Life Changed", you might want to do that.

Remember to VOTE and COMMENT!

Have a great day! :)