Chapter 25 - Not again!

Demi's POV:

The phone started ringing.

"Little boy, six years olds, a little to used to being alone"

I picked up the phone.

"Hello, who is this?"

"Dr. Ridge, I'm calling to speak about Sierra's appointment. I'm going to need you to come in with Sierra for her scheduled appointment at 1:00 on Wednesday. I want you to listen to what she tells me. I think in a way it will benefit both of you."

"Alright, sounds good."

WEDNESDAY MORNING

We walked in there and told her the time of the appointment and with who. She already knew both of our names.

"Thank you, please take a seat in the waiting room."

We did as we were told.

I picked up a magazine off of the side table and read an article about different hair styles for women.

Moments later, Dr. Ridge came in and greeted us.

We then followed him to his office.

Sierra's POV:

As we sat down, the sleeve of my shirt came up a little and revealed some new scars.

The doctor did not look pleased, neither did Demi.

"Sierra, what happened?"

"I-I." I started weeping.

Demi put her arm around my back, trying to comfort me.

"Tell me the story behind each of those scars, please and I'm going to write down each story as you tell it to me."

I didn't want to, but Demi gave me a reassuring look that everything was going to be ok, so I did as I was told.

"Last week, after the appointment, I went home and Demi was gone, there were these girls that I used to go to school with, standing out on our lawn and they started throwing food at me saying "eat this, your always hungry anyways." In started crying.

He nodded.

I pointed to the next scar.

"This one is because I went on Facebook again and those girls were still bullying me."

Demi looked at me and said "I want you to shut down your Facebook account."

I didn't want to, but I knew I probably should listen to her on this one.

He nodded and said "keep going."

I guess I had been spacing out for a while.

I pointed to the next one.

"I did this one because I looked in the mirror and saw that I really am fat. I saw that what those girls were saying about me was, is, and always will be true."

"You're not fat!" Demi yelled.

I wish she wouldn't lie. I know what I am. I'm aware.

I pointed to the next one.

"This one is from when I started making music videos for fun and posting them on You Tube and instead of people commenting about the music, they were commenting about my weight instead, and not in a good way."

"You're doing very well. I'm proud of you. Keep going." Dr. Ridge said.

"I'm not very good at controlling my anger, so I did this one after Demi got mad at me one day when she came home from work and she was really tire and I was in a bad mood, so I started being rude to her. I got angry, so I decided to cut."