Chapter 36 - I just want to be normal

Sierra's POV:

I was heading back to the cabin after my last class. Demi wasn't back yet and there were these girls standing in front of the cabin. They started calling me "fat" and "ugly bitch" and one of them said "why don't you just go kill yourself". I hate this. I didn't ask for this. I want to be normal. Why can't I just go to camp and have fun, enjoy it, without getting called ugly or fat. I already what I am. I didn't fight them though, though I sure as Hell could've beat every single one of them up. Instead, I ran inside, into the bathroom, locked the door and started cutting. I did probably at least six of them. By now, my wrist was bleeding. The blood was dripping to the floor. I just put some bandaids on them and they were good.

I left the bathroom and checked to see if the girls were gone. Sure enough, they were. I was looking behind me while I was walking and accidentally walked into Demi.

"Hey, Sierra."

"What's up?"

"What happened to your wrist sweetie?"

"It's nothing."

"You sure."

I just stared at me.

Demi's POV:

Sierra was just staring at me. I knew she wanted to tell me the truth.

I said "Sierra, please don't lie to me; of something's going on you need to tell me. Alright?"

She nodded.

"Alright, let's try this again. Did something happen?"

She looked at me and said "can we talk about this inside?"

"Of course."

We went inside and she sat down on her bed an told me the whole story:

"I was walking home from my class and there three girls standing outside of this cabin waiting for me. One called me fat, someone told me I'm an ugly bitch, and the other told me why don't you just go kill yourself?"

"Oh sweetie, I'm sorry." I pulled her in for a hug.

"Everything's going to be on. You are beautiful no matter what any body says."

"You don't understand though! It's not just that. All I've wanted to be since I was lite is normal. I don't want to be fat, or ugly, or have ADHD. It's not fair! ALL I WANT TO BE IS NORMAL!!!"

She started crying.

"Sierra, I know it seems hard right now, but everything will get better with time. Trust me. You're gonna be just fine. Everything's going to be just fine. Alright?"

"Yeah, thanks."

I moved her hair out of her face.

"I love you Sierra."

She was looking down.

"Look at me sweetie. They shouldn't of treated you that way. No one should treat anyone that way. It's not right; but one day everything will be okay. One day you're going to be able to move on with your life without feeling you have to cut. One day everything's gonna be okay. Just hang in there and stay strong. I will continue to help you."

"Alright, thanks."

This time she hugged me without me first.

I am so happy that she is feeling better now.

Thanks for reading!

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT.
Please leave any suggestion in the comments section, message me, or post them on my wall.

Have a great day! :)