Chapter 26 - Love at first site

ONE WEEK LATER
Sierra's POV:

Well it's been one week. Demi and I are back home now and I'm grounded for six months. This sucks. This really really sucks.

I know that God wouldn't of wanted me to try to kill myself.

I looked down, clasped my hands, and began praying.

"God please forgive me for trying to kill myself, for almost destroying the life you have me. I ask that you please forgive me and I will try not to do it again. Thank you. Amen."

After I was done praying, I was bored, so I got my rope, put it over the balcony, and climbed down it.

Yeah, it's gonna take me a while to start acting in a more Godly manner.

I was just bored.

I decided to go walk around downtown, I got out my phone, that Demo forgot to take away, and began texting my friend "Bella."

I wasn't paying attention and I walked right into someone.

Who was it?

I look up, he was so cute. Who was he? What was he doing here? How donI react? What do I say. I didn't know what to do, so I started to apologize.

"I-I, wasn't looking. Sorry."

I ran off.

It was love at first site, that was why I couldn't stay here after walking into him.

"Hey, wait up!"

He called after me.

"Chill, you're hot."

I just stared at him. Did he just call me hot. Maybe I should ask? Maybe I was hearing things. I'm far from hot. Should I double check that that's what he said. Maybe I should double check. I don't know what to do.

"Did you just call me hot?"

"Yeah. Wanna go out sometime?"

"Sure."

Oh my gosh, this is so exiting. He just asked me out.

"Alright, I'll pick you up Friday at seven and maybe we can go see a movie or something."

"Yeah, sounds great! Thanks!"

He leaned over and put his number in my phone. I didn't do the same. I was still shocked.

"No problem."

Just after he was leaving, I suddenly remembered that I'm grounded. Will Demi still let me go? I'm not even supposed to be here right now.

Will Demi let her go? Find out in the next chapter.

Thanks for reading!

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT!
Please leave any suggestions in the comments section, message me, or post it on my wall. I look forward to reading them.

Have a great day! :)