Chapter 11 - Mood changed

Demi's POV:

"Morning", I said to Sierra as she walked down the stairs only to get a "shut the fuck up."

She sat down down at the table and pulled out her phone.

"Alright. What's going on?" I asked.

"Nothing."

"Obviously something is. Why don't you talk to me?"

"I am talking to you."

"You know what I mean. You know better than to talk to people like that."

"Yeah, but I haven't talked to an PEOPLE like that."

"What are you implying. That I'm not a person?"

"Yeah."

She continued to look down at her phone.

"Alright. What's up?"

"What do you mean?"

"What's going on with you?" You were just in a really good mood last night and now you're in a really bad mood. Talk to me. How are you feeling. Are you having..."

"NO!!!" She yelled and ran upstairs.

She obviously wasn't telling me something. I figure that she was getting her period and it was making her bipolar and ADHD get worse. I just wish that she would talk to me more. Tell me more of what was going on with her. I mean, she is 15.

I went up to her room and knocked on the door. I heard her say "go the fuck away" in a threatening tone.

"Sierra! Watch your language. You know you come to me for anything. I'm your mom now."

She opened the door.

"Alright. I'll talk to you."

She sat down on her bed.

"Last night I was in a good mood and all of a sudden, I feel really bitchy and my stomach is hurting and my mind is just going everywhere. I don't know what to do. Why is it so confusing and this morning I got my period and I just don't know what to do."

She was talking a million miles a minute and wouldn't slow down.

"Alright, calm down. Why didn't you just tell me." I said in a really calming voice.

Sierra's POV:

I knew that I should've told her earlier, but I just couldn't. I mean there's Emily and Alexandria, I just didn't want to put more pressure on her. More stress. I was so hard and confusing. I didn't know what to do. These thoughts kept rambling through my head, maybe I should just tell her, which is what I decided to do.

"It's just... there's Emily and Alexandria, I just didn't want to put more stress or pressure on you. I'm sorry."

"It's fine. Sweetie... when you weren't telling me, that was putting more pressure on me."

"I'm sorry." I looked down.

"It's fine." Demi put her arm around me, then she looked at me and pushed my hair out of my face.

This was my first period since having Emily, my moods, my emotions were really out of whack. Demi is more understandable than I thought she would be though.

"You just have to talk to me about these kinds of things though. Alright?"

"Yeah. Thanks." She hugged me.

"I love you. You're my daughter and I will do anything for you. Alright? Don't ever forget that."

We pulled away from the hug and Demi quietly walked out of the room and closed my door. She is definitely more of a mom to me than my real mom ever was.

Everything is going to be ok. I am going to be ok. I mean, I have God, and Demi, and Emily. My life is perfect.

I walked downstairs and sat down at the table, ready to restart my morning.

Demi was redoing her morning ritual. Reading the newspaper, coffee in hand.

"Hey." She said.

"Hey."

She got me down some breakfast and sat the milk down on the table with a glass beside it.

I poured myself some apple jacks and milk in a black bowl and then I poured myself some milk in a glass for once.

Demi got up out of her chair and got out my medication and sat that beside my bowl.

"Thanks."

"No problem." She smiled, then, carried on reading the newspaper.

I was actually insanely happy. My thoughts were still rambling on and on and on, but they are almost always doing that. That's another down side of having ADHD, though it can also be a positive thing sometimes. It means I might be able to think of some stuff that "normal" people wouldn't be able to think of and honestly, what is normal anyways?" I honestly want to know what the definition of normal is. Is anyone really normal? I guess that's another mystery question that I seem to wonder, but may never even know the real answer to. How many thought was I thinking of.

My hand was rested on my chin, then after I finally snapped back to reality, I noticed Demi staring at me.

"Hey."

"Hey. Everything ok?"

"Yeah. I was just... thinking."

"Alright. No more keeping anything from me though. Alright?"

"Yeah."

"Alright." She looked back down at the newspaper. Damn, she is really into that. What story was she reading anyways. Damn. Are these though ever going to stop?

I finished my breakfast, then I went and sat down on our black, leather couch and watched Family Guy. It was a really good episode. I started laughing and Demi just stared at me, like I was some crazy maniac.

"It's good." I said in a really high pitched voice.

She just giggled.

Final she got up and decided to get herself some breakfast and take a break from that newspaper. She had applejack as well and poured herself another cup of coffee. I was told that I'm not aloud to have coffee, cause it makes me too hyper and my medication supposedly doesn't work as well.

The rest of the day was pretty relaxing. Demi had off of work today, so it was mostly just watching tv, we went to the movie theater and saw "The Fault in out Stars", then we came back home and ordered some pizza, then just chilled out the rest of the day.

Thanks for reading!

Sorry it's so long and kind of boring.

Remember to VOTE and COMMENT!

Have a great day! :)