Chapter 5 - It's tough

Sierra's POV:

Well, it's been two weeks, since I found out I have ADHD.

Sometimes my life literally feels like a living hell. It's not easy and on top of that, today I have to get my fucking medication. I'm taking today off of school as well.

I went downstairs for breakfast.

I got a bowl and fruit loops out of the cabinets.

I got the milk out of the refrigerator. I took a drink out of the carton, then poured it into the bowl along with the cereal.

"Eat up! Afterwards we are going to get your medication."

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever."

Demi smirked at me.

I rolled my eyes.

I ate my cereal, drank a glass of orange juice, then we left.

We drove there in complete silence.

We went through Dillon's pharmacy drive through and picked up the Straterra.

"This is so fucked up."

"I know. Everything's going to be ok."

"Mhm, sure it is."

"It is!"

"Mhm, says the woman who's bipolar."

"Hey, I take medication. So can you."

"Whatever."

"Quit with the attitude. Please."

"No."

"Yes. NOW."

I rolled my eyes.

Demi was getting aggravated.

Honestly, right now, I just don't give a damn. It was actually kind of making me happy, but whatever."

We drove home. It was a silent ride. All we could here was the music playing and the sound of vehicles driving by.

We finally arrived home.

Demi was still pissed which was apparently still making me happy. Fucking happy.

I went up to my room and Demi stayed downstairs and watched tv.

Thanks for reading! Sorry for the short chapter. I hope you still enjoyed it. It looked much longer in my notebook, lol.

Remember to VOTE and COMMENT!

Have a great day! :)