Chapter 32 - The Question

Next Morning

Sierra's POV:

I ran downstairs m. I was so excited. Last night, I was on my laptop on the Internet and this ad came up advertising this new camp called Camp Pop. I really want to go.

Demi was at the table having her usual cup of coffee and drinking the newspaper.

"Hey Demi!"

"Hey! Morning!"

"Morning. So, last night I was on my laptop and this ad came up for a new camp called Camp Pop. Can I go?"

"Let me some research on the cam first."

"Ok."

I stood here waiting.

"Alright." She put down her cup of coffee. "I'll research it now." She said.

"Alright, thanks."

"Mhm."

She went to get her laptop and then started researching it as I leaned over her.

When she was done, I asked her "so can I go?"

"Yes you can go under one condition."

"Which is?"

"I'm going to sign up to teach a class, so I can make sure that you don't start cutting, and that you eat."

I sighed.

"Do yo still want to go?"

"Yes."

"Alright, it says here that it is for ages 13-19; so I'm going to have to find a babysitter for Alexandria and Emily."

"Alright, thanks." I hugged her.

So, to be honest, I'm a little pissed that Demi is going to be tagging along, but I do want to go; so I guess I'll just have to put up with it. I mean, at least she's letting me go, right?

I'll call them right now and enroll you and I'll sign up for a class.

"Alright, does that mean I'm going to have you as my teacher."

"Probably." She giggled.

I smiled.

She called them.

"When does it start?"

"In three months. At the start of summer."

"Awesome."

I can't believe in just three months, I would be at camp rocking out and learning more about music, with other people that care about the same stuff I do. This is going to be awesome!

I ran up to my room.

Thanks for reading!

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT!
Please leave any suggestions in the comments section, message me, or post it on my wall. I look forward to reading them.

Have a great day! :)