Chapter 28: New*

*Slight Mature Content* (Smut) Skip where the * begins and ends if you don't want to read it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arya's POV -

I eventually drifted off to sleep after James stayed with me for a few hours.

He had finally left after talking for so long claiming 'the princess needs her sleep.' And I didn't argue with that since I was so exhausted.

Now here I was Saturday morning sprawled out across the couch with Rome laying behind me, his arms wrapped around me tightly.

It was raining out today. Actually, it looked like a huge storm was coming since the winds were picking up. So we decided to have a relaxing day which is exactly what I needed.

James and Elijah had apparently left early this morning, so it was just Rome and I.

Our empty plates from breakfast were sitting on the table in front of the couch, and we were now watching a cartoon on TV.

Of course I picked it. I could never imagine Rome watching something like this, but he had no problems with it so I jumped at the opportunity.

I tried to tell my body and mind to relax, but it was hard. Every minute I'd imagine someone hurting mama and papa in some way. And I had no idea who it was.

Rome said that his people were on top of it, whatever that meant. But I'm still worried sick. I just want them safe. Both of them.

"Hey Rome?" I asked, resting my head against his chest and looking up at him.

"Hm?" He replied, his eyes moving from the screen to me. Giving me a small smile, he pecked my forehead making me grin.

James' words from yesterday came into mind.

"What does frick and dump mean?"

He tenses, his arms tightening around my waist while I give him an innocent look.

He clears his throat, "What?"

"Frick and dump..." I say again, tilting my head slightly. "When I was talking to James yesterday he had said you were a frick and dump kind of guy...before you met me. What does that mean?"

I assumed he knew what I meant even though I changed the first word. I didn't like to curse, it was mean.

"Ho intenzione di uccidere quell'uomo, cazzo. Il bastardo." He muttered, running a hand through his hair before it went back to around my waist.

(I'm going to fucking kill that man. The bastard.)

Rome looked slightly uneasy as his brows furrowed slightly, and he glanced out towards the big window behind the TV.

Rain continued to pour and get heavier by every second that went by.

"Baby, before you I was..." He rubbed his chin, trying to gather his thoughts. "I never really had a girlfriend." He said lowly, I barely heard it.

My eyes widened.

"Really?" I question. He's never had a girlfriend?

He nodded, "Sì, I wasn't ever really interested in relationships. I would get with a woman for the night and then that would be it."

"Get with them for the night?" I repeated, trying to understand his words.

"They were never serious, it was just to relieve needs." He seemed to be disgusted with himself as he said that, and he cringed slightly.