Chapter 33: Mission

Arya's POV -

The truth only had my body trembling more.

Oh my god, are my parents here?

Are they locked up just like I am?

Or are they-

No. They're alive, I know it.

I need to find out where they are, but I doubt neither Oliver or Ivan would tell me.

Perhaps they would, they've already exposed the truth about many things.

Despite being extremely uncomfy, my body was slowly shutting down, and I was beginning to give in to sleep.

But I knew my dreams would be full of nightmares.

Of current nightmares.

And of nightmares to come.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know how long I was asleep.

I have no idea if I was actually asleep to be completely honest.

I only knew my body couldn't handle it anymore.

My eyelids peeled open, and I was welcomed with the same cell as before.

If only this was all a dream, that I was still with Rome right now.

Rome...

I had no idea to what to think about all of this. Would I even get out alive?

I looked down near my feet and my eyes widened a bit once I realized the plate was no longer there.

Someone came in and took it while I was sleeping. I was completely vulnerable at that moment. They could have done anything to me.

My throat felt extremely dry, and I let out a few small coughs before sitting up.

Everything was hurting,

I should have eaten that sandwich.

I wrapped my arms around my waist, thinking it'll automatically soothe the pain, but unfortunately it only seemed to make it worse.

My gaze was focused on the ground, so I didn't hear anyone walk in until they spoke.

"You look like you need some water."

Ivan.

I craned my neck up and looked weakly at the cup in his hands.

I didn't make any move to reach for it. What if it was poison or something? What if It's a drug?

He must of read the expression on my face because he smirked and placed the cup on the ground.

"It's nothing bad, just water. I need you somewhat healthy after all before I kill you."

He said the words so casually, like it was a joke or something.

Ivan pushed the cup a bit closer to my reach, so I did the only thing anyone else would do who felt like they were on the verge of death by dehydration.

Grabbing the cup, I looked down into it and was met with a clear liquid.

It was water.

Quickly bringing it up to my lips, I chugged it down in seconds and took a few deep breaths.

I barely paid attention to Ivan who was still watching me.

Placing the cup back on the floor, I shuffled back against the wall trying to create any type of distance between us.