Chapter 59: Vacation

Arya's POV -

When my alarm went off on Tuesday morning I had no desire to go to school but I already skipped a day.

Plus exams were coming up soon and I had to start studying at some point.

Groaning, I shuffled around in the bed only for arms around my waist to tighten.

Rome's heavy scent invaded my nose and I smiled to myself, basking in his warmth.

His warm breath tickled my skin as I turned in his arms, glancing down at his naked chest filled with tattoos.

My eyes then traced over his face filled with absolutely zero flaws.

After helplessly staring for a good 5 minutes I decided I should probably get ready for school.

Turning over again to get out of the covers, I then realized Rome's large arms were preventing me from getting up.

Wiggling for a few seconds I then tried to pry his arms off of me which did nothing to help.

How can he have such a good grip while asleep?

Trying again, I push and pull at his arm to try and escape but a warm chuckle makes my ears turn pink. Well I guess I woke him up.

"Going somewhere?" His husky morning voice quietly asks against me and I shiver.

"School," I murmur back and he hums.

"Are you sure you want to go today?" He asks and I nod but then realize his eyes are most likely still shut.

"Yeah, I wanna go. I already missed a day and exams are coming up soon. But then I'm on break for a few weeks." I respond and his arms squeeze me in a hug before they release their hold.

Sitting up in bed, I rub my eyes to clear my gaze and then squint at my phone that just now lit up with a notification.

Seeing a text from Izzy I frown just a bit and then open the text.

Izzy: I'm not gonna make it to school today but hopefully tomorrow! Thank god I'm not in that hospital anymore.

I decide to reply with 'okay' and then get up for school. I walk slowly to the bathroom to wash my face and clean up.

When I return back to the room a white hoodie gets thrown at my face covered with Rome's cologne.

"Wear that, It's cold today." Rome says simply from the bed. Apparently he got up to grab the hoodie at some point.

Not having anything against wearing Rome's hoodie, I turn and take off my shirt, sliding the large hoodie over my head.

Rummaging through the drawers for a pair of leggings, I go back to the bathroom and brush through my crazy curls.

Throwing my hair into a high ponytail I catch sight of Rome putting on a shirt as I walk out of the room and to the stairs.

It's silent as I go down so either Elijah and James aren't here or they're still sleeping. It is early so I wouldn't be surprised if they were asleep.

Finding the kitchen I quickly grab a bowl of cereal and munch on it in silence.

5 minutes pass and I hear footsteps approaching from the other room.

Rome enters looking more awake than ever while I still appeared to be exhausted.

He gave me a peck on the forehead as he passed and rummaged through the fridge, most likely looking for ingredients to make something.

Pulling out different vegetables and meats, I curiously watch as he goes to grab some bread and utensils.

He's eating a sandwich for breakfast?