Chapter 45: Touch*

*Mature Content* (Smut) Skip where the * begins and ends if you don't want to read it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arya's POV -

I always wondered what It'd be like to fall in love.

To feel so dependent on someone. To want to be around them every second of every day.

With my life revolving so much around school, work, and even more school, I never thought about relationships.

I simply never had any time with my mind constantly stuck on one thing.

I didn't think I'd ever feel that strongly for someone.

But with Rome I guess anything is possible. Because as I look deep into eyes and mutter the words 'I love you', I knew this would change everything between us.

The way his green eyes lit up like stars in the night told me.

The way his face brightened told me.

The way his features changed from shock to awe in seconds told me.

Slowly, the smiles on our faces got wider and before I could utter anything else I was pulled into his chest, his arms wrapping around me.

"I love you." He whispered into my ear and shivers ran down my spine.

"You love me?" I asked with slight disbelief in my tone. There was no way. A man like him couldn't love a small girl like me.

It was impossible.

Rome pulled away slightly and cupped my face in his hands, his eyes were full of that emotion.

"I love you so much." Running his thumbs down my cheeks, my eyes closed and another wide smile made Its way onto my face.

He loves me.

Holy cow, he loves me!

Me!

I was surprised by my next bold move. This time it was me cupping his face and smashing my lips onto his.

However he didn't seem surprised by my action, his lips skillfully dominating mine in less than a second.

Rome pulled me closer so our bodies collided into one and my breathing hitched when his tongue slowly slid across my lips, asking for entrance.

Hesitantly allowing him in, his tongue swirled with mine and I let out a small noise of pleasure.

His chest rumbled in approval as he continued to devour me, and I was left a panting mess when he pulled away.

"N-No," I mumbled and his eyes shined in amusement.

"No?" He questioned, his hands still holding my cheeks, silver rings cooling my skin.

I panted again and let out a pathetic 'please'.

His eyes darkened with desire and he swiftly lifted me bridal style, hands going under my knees and back.

Gasping at the sudden movement, his pace was quick as he made his way back to the car.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A squeal left my lips as Rome dropped me onto his bed, those pupils even darker than before if possible.

His eyes roamed over my form as he slowly took off his suit jacket while I was left shuffling on the bed.

Once it was off, Rome carelessly tossed the jacket to the side leaving him in his white shirt.