Chapter 34: Rescued

A longer chapter for you guys, you're in for a treat this time!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arya's POV -

I could feel myself getting weaker and weaker.

It had to of been over a day now.

Oliver came back once to bring me another glass of water and a half-sandwich like last time.

I didn't make the same mistake twice on not eating, I devoured that sandwich in a minute.

Once I chugged the water Oliver gave me a disgusting wink and told me 'we'll be together soon.' to which I gagged at when he turned away.

Oliver was very oblivious to what his father was doing. I had tried to tell him again of his father's plans but he only threatened me again.

I knew it was no use to try and convince him.

When the door opened I had expected to see one of those two monsters, but a gasp escaped me when I realized it wasn't either of them.

It was one of their men.

His face was all scarred up and bruised, I couldn't even imagine what possibly happened to him.

"Get up." He snarled at me and I quickly stood after lots of effort.

This man was huge like Ivan and Rome, but older like Ivan.

I wasn't sure how old Ivan was, maybe in his 50's.

"Let's go." He gestured towards the door and I was left shocked.

I was going to leave the cell?

"Come on bitch, I don't have all day."

I flinched at the word he called me and took shaky steps towards him, however he got too impatient and gripped my forearm, dragging me out of the cell.

I winced but didn't say anything since I knew his grip would only get tighter.

Pulling me down the hall, I tried to take note of my surroundings.

My eyes frantically looked around but I wasn't met with much besides flickering lights on the ceiling and scratched up walls.

This place looked abandoned.

The man took me to a room, this one much larger then the cell and there was a chair placed in the middle with a lamp to the side.

My anxiety spiked as he shoved me down onto it and began to tie my hands to the armrests with rope he pulled out of his pocket.

"No," I whimpered as he tied both and backed away.

I squirmed against the restraints but I was only met with pain in my wrists making me hiss.

My chest heaved up and down as the man said nothing and only walked away.

"Your Rome should be on the way soon." A voice whispered behind me making me jump in my seat.

I turned my head to see Oliver with a taunting smile on his face.

"Ol-Oliver please, he's going to kill both Rome and I, not just Rome." I said and he snickered.

"How many times are you going to say that? I told you there's no use in trying to get out of this. Once that don is out of the way you'll be mine."

"I'm not going to be alive to be yours!" I yelled, frustration bubbling up in my chest, "He's told me so many times now that he's playing you, you need to believe me!"