Jigen x reader

"Lupin! You're a dead man!" Y/n yelled as they chased the man around the hideout.
Lupin laughed as he ran into the living room and hid behind the couch were Goemon and Jigen sat, "What did you do, boss?" Jigen asked and Lupin chuckled "You'll see~" he sang quietly when Y/n bashed into the room.

Bathrobe slightly loose and hair all over the place... but the hair was in a l/f/c (Least favorite color)

"Oh dear..." Goemon mumbled and Jigen stared at them. "What happened to you?"

"Lupin is what happened! He put hair dye in my shampoo!" Y/n yelled angrily and ran towards the couch and luckily grabbed a hold on Lupin's red colored jacket.

Lupin yelped when Y/n was about to punch his face but they got stopped by Jigen taking Y/n's hand and drag them away from Lupin who sighed in relief.

"Quit it, Y/n," Jigen mumbled and Y/n glared at Lupin as they got out of Jigen's grasp and walked out of the room, slamming the door behind them.

Jigen sighed and walked after them which lead him to his and Y/n's shared room.
Y/n was by the mirror, looking at their hair in frustration.

"Ugh... it's just... disgusting,"

"Y/n?" The said person looked back at Jigen and glared, "Why did you stop me?"

"Because you can't hit your own boss, Y/n. It's just some silly prank,"

"Silly... Silly?! His pranks is going too far! He has to fucking learn to respect the purple he works with, another prank and I'm gone, I'll quit,"

"What? No, no, no, Y/n you wouldn't quit, would you?"

"Try and stop me, Jigen, I'm sick of this, I'm sick of Lupin, the worlds greatest thief, he's also the worlds greatest jerk! Yeah, I know you can hear me, Lupin!" Y/n yelled and Lupin who stood outside the door backed up with a surprised look.

"Y/n, calm-" Y/n pointed at finger and glared at Jigen, "Don't you fucking dare finish that sentence," Jigen held up his hands in defense and walked over to them.

"Y/n, it's just hair... what so-"

"Jigen, do you remember what I said about my past? Back in high school? About my bullies?" Jigen's mouth made a "O" and he nodded.

"Okay, I remember now. But it was nothing but a stupid prank he put, Y/n," Jigen said and hugged them, Y/n laid their head on his shoulder, "I know, but... sometimes what may seem as a joke to others... might not see as they to the person who it happens too, you know what I mean?"

"Yeah..." he said and kissed their forehead and moved a string of their h/l hair away from their face and he smiled, "But to be honest... l/h/c suits you,"

Y/n lightly hit his shoulder, "Shut it, Jigen,"