Albert| His assistant

Requested: @Kittypink8519
Type: Fluff☁️
Albert d'Andrésy x fem!reader
Words: 928

•──────⋅ ☾ ☼ ☽ ⋅──────•

Y/n stared at him from afar.

Albert stood by his boyfriend... well... now ex boyfriend. Being the assistant of an Central Directorate of the Judicial Police was never easy... especially in these kind of... personal situations.

Y/n who stood by the doorway glanced over at the two men, Albert calm as ever while the other man yelled at him with tears pricking their eyes.

"This is not going to work anymore, you have to leave—" Albert was cut off by the man as he pressed his lips onto Albert's.

Y/n took a deep breath but quickly froze and turned her head the other way... she made eye contact with Albert as he was kissed by a man...

The man parted from Albert, "Can't you see I love you..." he spoke and Albert turned from Y/n to look down at him. "Leave," was all he said and left, heartbroken.

Y/n let out a mental sigh and stood straight when Albert turned her way, "Get me a coffee,"

"Yes, sir," Y/n walked over to the kitchen that was connected with the living room. "Same as always?" She asked and Albert nodded and let out a "mhm," and sat down by his computer to continue read some files.

After a couple of minutes, the coffee was ready and Y/n put it beside him on the desk. "Here is your coffee, sir. Is there anything else I could do for you?"

"There is one thing..." Y/n looked at him, waiting for him to continue, when—

"Go on a date with me,"

...
...
...

"Pardon?"

☾ ☼ ☽

'Why am I here? How did I get here?'

Y/n sighed and rubbed her neck, "He's just as spontaneous as he was back then..." she mumbled and walked into the restaurant.

"Welcome, ma'am, do you have a reservation?" "Oh... um..."

"She's with me," a voice said and Albert walked up. He turned to Y/n, "Come with me," he said and began to walk away.

Y/n followed him into a private room in the restaurant... 'I guess this is what you get when you're V.I.P in most fancy restaurants...'

Y/n and Albert sat down across from each other.

"You can order whatever you want, I've already ordered drinks so they should be here in any minute," he said and Y/n looked down at the menu, "Than you, sir,"

"Call me Albert,"

She shyly nodded and opened it and her eyes widened at the prices. She's assistant to Albert but her pay is no near on what Albert get of course so this was quite expensive.

"I-I'll just... have a salad..." she said nervously and Albert looked at her, "Are you on a diet or something?"

Y/n sweat dropped, "N-No, I just..."

"I told you not to care about the price,"

"F-Fine..." she mumbled and mentally sweat dropped, "Someone... anyone... save me from this bell,"

☾ ☼ ☽

Hours passed and... it wasn't as bad as it started out. Albert loosened up more and so did Y/n. It was just like it was back then...

Y/n sat down her glass of wine and stared at it for a moment, "Um... sir— I mean... Albert... why did you... ask me out tonight?"

Albert looked over at her, "I thought you weren't... you know... attracted to women..." "Then to your information, Y/n... I swing both ways, and why I asked you out... is simple..."

Y/n turned to look over at him and he looked into her eyes, "Because I love you,"

Y/n's eyes widened and Albert's did the same. "Y/n, are you alright?"

"Y-Yeah... why... why are you asking?"

"You're crying..." Y/n reached up her hand to her face to feel warm tears. She wiped them away and chuckled nervously, "I-I'm sorry, I... I don't know what went over me..." she said and Albert sighed, "Is there something you're not telling me?"

"N-No, I... I'm just... shocked, I... I never thought you'd like me... like I've liked you..." she said, whispering the last part.

"What was that?"

"N-Nothing, sir— Sorry! I mean Albert—" Y/n rambled and Albert chuckled and leaned on the table, his head in his palm.

"So... what do you feel about me? Why did you accept my offer of a date?" He asked with a smug face and Y/n rubbed the back of her neck.

"I kind of... have liked you for some time too but... I never thought you'd like... someone like... like me,"

Albert sighed and stood up from his seat, Y/n had her head down, not noticing he made his way over until he grabbed her face and forced her to look up at him.

"Listen here, Y/n. Why did you wait so many years to tell me?"

"I-I told you before, I thought you... didn't like women and now I'm your assistant, if any of your colleagues knows..."

He sighed, "You're my assistant, yes. I've dated men in the past, yes. But none of that will change the way I'm feeling about you, got it? I love you, wether you like it or not," He said and Y/n stared into his eyes as he let go of her face and caressed her cheek softly.

"So tell me... will you do me the honor and go on a second date with me?"

Y/n couldn't help but to smile and send a closed eyed smile, "Yes,"