Lupin x fem gymnast!reader

Requested by @MoonStruck001

A/N: I'm not the best with what everything is called around the gymnastic sport so forgive me if I wrote anything completely wrong.

•──────⋅ ☾ ☼ ☽ ⋅──────•

Y/n took a deep breath... she focused on her target, the uneven bars.
She started her way towards the small trampoline to get the jump and catch the higher bar.

She did the Crockett and some other small tricks on the higher bar before swinging herself to the lower one. When on the lower bar, as she does her second turn, she didn't succeed in squaring her body completely, doesn't get over that right arm enough so she's off balanced coming through the bottom, she doesn't get what it takes to get up to the top.

Y/n felt she it herself that she didn't quite make it up as she also heard the audience "ooh" at her small mistake.

Y/n swings back to the higher bar with a little spin in the air. She does another Crockett and a double layout before letting go and land on her feet.

Y/n sighed, not happy with herself.
Y/n stepped down from the mat to make eye contact with her coach who looked at her with concern.

Y/n shook her head and walked away to sit down. Her coach walked up to her and crouched before her, "You okay?" Y/n looked up from her hands and at them, "Yeah... just fine," she mumbled.

☾ ☼ ☽

Time for the vault, Y/n was confident in this one... Y/n made eye contact with her coach who stood to the side and her coach send a thumbs up while mouthing a "You got this," Y/n nodded and closed her eyes to get her nerves down before she opened them again and started running towards the table to perform a Double Twisting Yurchenko vault.

While in air, she realized she was still twisting and before she knew it, she landed on the mat and felt that she just hurt her kneecap.

Y/n cried out in pain as her coach came running to help her and the medical team that took her away.

Y/n cried as she was reminded of her boyfriend and his friends who's in the audience. She gritted her teeth at how disappointed they must be.

Y/n clenched onto her coach's arm as her leg was wrapped in an air cast before she was seated in a wheelchair.

Y/n had her head low as her coach helped her leave the arena.

☾ ☼ ☽

Y/n and her coach stood in the lobby when Y/n's boyfriend and friends walked over, they were all in disguise so no one would recognize them, the life of a world known thief and all.

"Thanks for everything, C/n (Coach's name)," "You can still think about it," they said, trying to keep themselves calm.

"No, I think it's time for me to... stop with gymnastics," C/n looked down and sighed, "If that's what you want... I'm supporting your decision,"

"Thanks," Y/n said as her boyfriend in disguise walked over to her with a concerned look. "Y/n, are you alright?!" "Does it look like it?" She joked and Lupin rolled his eyes.

"Come on, let's get you home," he said and turned to C/n and nodded as a thanks before he rolled out his wheelchair sitting girlfriend.

"You mean it? You're really done with gymnastics?" Fujiko asked as Jigen helped Y/n into the car. "Yes, I'm turning 30 soon... I think it's time to let new gymnastics get their chances..."

☾ ☼ ☽

"Where is Goemon? I thought he would come here as well?"

"He's babysitting, D/n (daughter's name)," Lupin said and Y/n sighed and hid her face with her hands. "Oh, what am I gonna tell her when she sees this?"

"The truth. Gymnastics is a very risky sport. And she says that she wants to become as you one day, you have to tell her about what could happen, this is an example," Jigen said and Y/n let out a sigh and nodded. "You're right, Jigen..."

"As always," he said and huffed with a smirk.

Y/n smirked as well and rolled her eyes, "I don't know about that,"

Fujiko and Lupin snickered as they soon arrived at the hotel they all were staying at for the competition.

☾ ☼ ☽

The four went into the room and they all took off their disguises as Lupin pushing his injured girlfriend towards the bed and picked her up from the wheelchair and sat her on it only for a 7-year-old girl run into the room with a tired Goemon following.

"D/n it's time to- Oh, you guys back-" Y/n smiled sheepishly as her brother noticed her leg. "Hehe... hi Goemon,"

"What happened?"

"A leg problem," was all she said as Lupin caught his daughter in his arms and picked her up. "Mommy! What happened?" The girl asked as Lupin sat her on the bed beside Y/n.

"An injury under a performance, sweetie,"

"You get injured by gymnastics?"

"Well, yes, sometimes if you're not careful or confident enough with what you're doing, things can go wrong like with my leg," D/n hugged Y/n who hugged back and chuckled.

Lupin sat down beside his daughter and hugged the two. "Daddy! Mommy! You're squeezing me!" Y/n and Lupin looked at each other before smirking and hug their daughter closer, sandwiching her.

"Uncle Goemon! Help me!" Goemon chuckled, "You're on your own, kid," he said and walked off towards Jigen and Fujiko.

"Noooo," she complained and Y/n giggled. "Okay, you little monster, it's time for bed," Y/n said and D/n pouted as Lupin took her hand to take her to bed.

As time passed, Y/n herself fell asleep sitting up on the bed. Her injured leg has taken almost every drop of energy she had left after the competition.

So when Lupin returned to the room. He chuckled and helped her lay down before turning off the lights and crawl into bed as well while cuddled up to Y/n.

He smiled and kissed her cheek, "I love you, Y/n..." he couldn't see it, but Y/n smiled in her sleep and the two went to peaceful sleeping mode.