Jigen/Goemon + daughter!reader

Y/n sighed as she sat in the schools councils office. Her face showing a bruise on her cheek and a black eye with another girl beside her who had a broken nose.

The two were waiting for their parents to talk with the counselor. "Orphan," the girl next to Y/n spat and Y/n glared at her, "I'll punch you so hard in the tits, you won't be breathing for a week,"

"Alright, that's enough you two," the school counselor spoke when he walked out of the other room with the adults behind him.

The girl's parents walked up to her and stared her down with angry expressions. "What?" The girl asked, clearly pissed off. "Apologize to the poor girl,"

"But mom—!"

"Now, R/n (Random name)" her dad said and R/n rolled her eyes as she turned to Y/n. "I'm sorry for my behavior..." she then smirked, "And that you don't have any real parents,"

Y/n clenched her hand in a fist and was about to send another punch but she was stopped by no other than one of her adoptive fathers, Goemon Ishikawa.

"Enough, Y/n. I apologize for her behavior," He said and R/n's parents smiled at him, "It's us who should apologize. R/n should know better than to make such comments about someone," R/n rolled her eyes at her mothers words, "What? It's the truth," she mumbled and Y/n glared at her.

Jigen heard her mumbling words as well and walked up to her with his arms crossed.
"Anybody that puts my kid in danger doesn't get a second chance, ever..." He said and looked at the counselor. "We'll take our leave now, see ya," he said and was about to walk out of the office with Goemon when they noticed Y/n just stood there, looking at Jigen with slight shocked expression. "Y/n, it's time to go—"

"Did you just call me your kid?" R/n, her parents and the counselor looked at the high schooler, "Oh jeez," Jigen mumbled and looked back at her. "Y-You've never said that before," she said and Jigen blinked, not that she could see because of his hat, "Sure I have,"

"Nuh uh," Y/n said, shaking her head a little as Goemon put a hand on Jigen's shoulder and smiled slightly down at him before softly shoving Jigen towards her again.

"Well of course you're my kid, I mean what do you think," Y/n felt her eyes tear up and she quickly hugged him. Jigen looked down at her and couldn't help but to smile.

It's been 5 years since she got adopted by Jigen and Goemon and... this was the first hug or closer she had given him.  "Thanks... dad," Y/n whispered and Jigen smiled bigger at that and hugged her tighter, rubbing her back.

The counselor who's a good friend of the two men smiled as well and turned to R/n and her parents and nodded, motioning that they're free to leave.

The dad nodded back and pushed his daughter out of the office. The mother glanced back at the family one last time before closing the door behind her as they left.

Goemon looked at the school counselor and nodded as a "thank you" before he took off while now hugging Y/n around the shoulders like Jigen did as he walked on the other side of her.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Y/n," The two said in unison and the girl looked up at them as they smiled down at her. "We couldn't ask for a better daughter than you..." Jigen spoke.

"Just wanted you to know," Goemon continued, ruffling her hair before looking forward again and Y/n smiled. "Thanks again, dads. I'm happy you're my parents,"