Zenigata + son!reader

Y/n stood by his father and uncle Yata as they stood in front of the true grave of no other than Lupin the third... Jigen, Goemon, and Fujiko stood a couple of feet away, crying silently by the traffic incident and horrific memory.

Y/n glanced up at his father and frowned when he saw his expression. He was trying to hold in his tears, he wanted to stay strong for his son.

But even if he tried his best... Y/n still knew that the loss of Lupin the Third hurt him.

☾ ☼ ☽

Y/n were sitting by the kitchen table, eating breakfast together with his mother and sister hi were sitting on the other side of the table, talking to each other.

Y/n turned back to look at his father who cleaned the dishes.
'My dad is one of the most hard working cops, I think. But sometimes, when I look at dad... his stare seems so far away...' Y/n thought and stood up.

He made his way over to Koichi and the man jumped by the sudden hug and he looked down at his son, "Y/n?"

'It makes me sad...' Y/n thought without looking up at him, "I'm here for you, dad," he mumbled and Koichi smiled and hugged his son and his daughter and wife when they walked over.
Koichi's wife kissed his cheek and he chuckled, "I love you too, guys..."

Y/n glanced up at his father and then over at a old photo that M/n (Mother's name) had taken, it was a rare moment of Koichi and Lupin talking normally.

Y/n hugged his father tighter and closed his eyes, '...Because I know how much you miss him,'