Fujiko x fem!reader

Y/n's POV
"Dear Fujiko
I ran into you last night in our favourite bar... but I didn't even have to ask you how you are... 'Cause I seen all the pictures of your brand new life. And the girl you been seeing's gonna be your wife... So I take a deep breath and I wait for the worst part..."

Flashback
I stood beside Fujiko at the bar, "She's beautiful," she said and I looked down.
Flashback end

"You say she's beautiful... like she walked right out of your dreams. She ain't cynical... and she never fights or disagrees, but I know you and what you need, and she can't give you everything... 'Cause there's one thing she'll never be... She ain't me," I wrote.

"'Cause I know you better than you know yourself.. I know the secrets that you never told no one else... And I bet she only sips on pretty pink drinks and never quite says what she really thinks... I wish I could say that I wish you well..." I wrote more and wiped away a single tear as I continued.

"When you say she's beautiful, like she walked right out of your dreams... She ain't cynical and she never fights or disagrees, but I know you and what you need. And she can't give you everything... 'Cause there's one thing she'll never be... She ain't me... No, she ain't me," I suddenly heard a knock from my door and it opened to reveal my older brother, Jigen standing there.

"Is everything alright, Y/n?" He asked and I nodded and take smiled, "Everything's fine, I just... I want to be alone right now," He nodded, "Okay... but Y/n," I looked back at him, "Try and don't think of it too much, 'kay? Don't blame yourself for her mistakes," he said and I gulped to try and keep my tears inside and I smiled at him, "Y-Yeah... I know..." I mumbled and he closed the door.

I looked back at the paper and continued, "Well I ain't the kinda girl that you cut out of a magazine... I'm a little bit rough and I'm known to 'cause a scene... and I know you miss it when you see me, true love ain't always easy. And perfect ain't as perfect as it seems," I wiped away my tears.

"You say she's beautiful, like she walked right out of your dreams. She ain't cynical and she never fights or disagrees... 'Cause I know you and what you need and she can't give you everything... 'Cause there's one thing she'll never be... well she ain't me! No, no, no, no. She ain't me! No, no, no. She ain't me..."

3rd POV
Y/n closed the diary and walked to her bed and laid down, she stared up at the ceiling and she sighed before turning to her side so she faces the wall.

Her thoughts went to the good memories the two women had together before Fujiko's now wife appeared and Y/n cried into her pillow

"I miss you, Fujiko..."