Yata x fem!reader

"Yata, we're getting a new officer today, she used to work as a sniper and I want you to show her around and treat her with full respect,"

"Yes, inspector Zenigata!" The assistant of Zenigata said and the inspector nodded before he turned back to his work.

"A new officer, huh...? Wait, did he say... *gulp* her?"

Ever since a very young age, Yata haven't had the best luck when it came to girls. He always got nervous around girls that he seemed to like and he was easily flustered in general.

"Um, excuse me?" Yata heard a voice ask and he looked up from his work to see a woman in a suit. Her hair up in a high ponytail, some of her hair sticking out, "This must be the new officer... she's... kinda cute," Yata thought... or... that's what he thought.

The woman let out a giggle, "Thank you, you're cute too. And yes, I'm the new officer, Y/n L/n, it's very nice to meet you," Yata blushed embarrassed and bowed a bit, "Yatagarasu Gorou! Y-you can call me Yata," he said, a clear voice crack at the middle of the sentence.

Y/n smiled and giggled, "It's very nice to meet you, Yata. Inspector Zenigata texted me and told me that you were gonna show me around," she said and tilted her head. "Y-yeah! Um... j-just... follow me!" He said and the two walked off.

☾ ☼ ☽

Some time have passed and Y/n and Yata have become very close. They talk every time on their breaks and text whenever he's in a hotel with Zenigata in a wait to catch Lupin

But today, Y/n had the chance to come with Zenigata and Yata. Their day began with the mission of catching Lupin, and now, Yata and Y/n were stuck in one of the thieves traps.

Y/n and Yata were stuck in a net that was hanging firm a tree. Y/n and Yata tried to move but it only made it worse. "Okay, stay still, I'm gonna try and untie this piece of crap.

Y/n said and got on her knees a bit and reached up for the knots.
What she didn't know, was the position she and Yata was in.

She was basically reaping his legs with her thighs and her chest were kind of... placed by his face.

Yata blushed 50 shades of red and tried his best to look away. He tried to move away from her a little, not wanting to come off as creepy or a pervert but this only caused Y/n to lose grip on the knots and she fell on top of him.
Yata and Y/n's faces were very close and Yata was blushing harder than ever now.

Y/n smirked and held a finger under his chin, "You shy, Yata?"

"N-No," Yata stuttered and Y/n chuckled and leaned down to whisper, "You know, Yata... I've liked you since I started working for ICPO... and it's clearly that you feel the same... so why deny it?" She whispered and Yata looked into her eyes and she smiled down at him.

He held a hand on her cheek and she leaned down to capture his lips.
Their kiss was sweet but short as they fell to the ground and they was released from the trap. "What are you two doing?" It was Zenigata, he once again unsuccessfully got Lupin.

"You can say that... Yata took another step in becoming a man," Y/n mumbled and Zenigata looked at Yata who was blushing furiously.

Zenigata turned to Y/n and she giggled, "I gave him a kiss. And it seems like it was his first,"

Zenigata burst into laughter, "One step closer to become a man you say, hahaha~ If that was your first kiss, then you have a long way to go Yata," Zenigata said and walked off, still laughing.

Y/n huffed with a smile and rolled her eyes before helping Yata up on his feet and she gave a small kiss to his cheek, "I love you, Yata,"

The black-haired smiled and was still slightly blushing, "I...I love you, too,"