Jigen| Love Hotels

Requested: @Ryanwhite102
Type: Lemon🍋
Jigen x fem!reader
Words: 917

•──────⋅ ☾ ☼ ☽ ⋅──────•

"Good work, Jigen," Y/n spoke as she looked around the room of the damn Love Hotel.
"Don't blame me-"

"Who else should I blame? You're the one who payed for this," Y/n spoke angrily and walked over to the window and opened it as she lit a cigarette.

Jigen growled and called Lupin who surely was behind all this.
Y/n listed to what Jigen said on the phone with Lupin who seemed to be laughing.

"Lupin! You bastard, you-" Jigen growled, face slightly red as the monkey faces idiot hanged up.

"He planed this, didn't he?" Y/n asked and Jigen growled a "yes" and Y/n sighed. "Well... whatever, we have a whole 16 hours until the plan is in order... There's a TV but I don't dare turning it on," she spoke and Jigen huffed and lit a cigarette and sat down on the bed.

Jigen glanced over at Y/n who stood by the window, crossed arms as she looked out over the city. "New York is very beautiful under nighttime, isn't it?" She asked and Jigen stood up and walked over and hugged her from behind.

"Mhm, but not as beautiful as the treasure right here in my arms," Y/n chuckled and turned to face him as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "I thought you said, no flirting or lovey dovey stuff while working," Y/n teased and Jigen chuckled, "We have 16 hour break... and I have a thought on how we can waist some time," he whispered in her ear, causing a shiver down her spine and the two pressed their lips together in a love filled kiss.

Jigen's hands moved down and Y/n gasped when his hands grabbed a hold onto her ass and he lifted her up. Y/n giggled against his lips as he walked over to the bed and he dropped her onto her back.

He took off her shirt and Y/n grabbed his tie and dragged him down to her level before kissing him once more as he hovered over her.

Y/n smirked as she took his hat and placed it on her own head as he took off her pants and Jigen eyed her body, causing Y/n to smirk. "Like what you see?" Jigen growled amused and took off his suit "Yes... I like it very much," he spoke and he kissed her once more with much more passion.

☾ ☼ ☽

Y/n moaned as Jigen thrusted into her, her hands tied to the bed's headboard. Causing a painful feeling to not be able to touch him.

"J-Jigen, please~ Untie me," Jigen jokingly looked to be in thought before he leaned down to her face, "No," he said before thrusting faster and harder, causing shorter and louder moans to leave the woman's lips.

Y/n frowned, "You will pay for that, Jigen-Ah!" Y/n growled between moans and Jigen chuckled amused as he let out grunts and small moans leave his own lips.

☾ ☼ ☽

"Okay, I untie you," Jigen spoke and Y/n rubbed her wrists from the tight knot that he had done with his tie.

"Can I have it?" She asked and Jigen arched an eyebrow but handed it to her only for Y/n to attack him down and tie his hands behind his back before leaning him back against the headboard. He growled, "Y/n..."

The woman smirked and chuckled, "I told you I would pay for not letting me go~" she said and growled over to sit on his lap and she began to grind. The two had just cum and so both were very sensitive but Y/n who wanted Jigen to feel the tease he gave her smirked as she watched Jigen's slight cute expressions that he made to keep himself from moaning.

"Why hiding it, big guy? Embarrassed to show you enjoy it?" Y/n teased and grimes harder down onto him and a moan slipped out of Jigen's lips.

Y/n smirked and felt him poke her thigh. She positioned herself before sliding down and he entered her once again. This time, both let out each a moan of pleasure.

"Y/n... untie me... I need to hold you," Jigen said between moans as Y/n ride faster and faster."Mm~ No, shut up and kiss me," Y/n growled and held her arms around Jigen's neck to move him closer and their lips meet in a passionate and sloppy kiss as the two moaned against each other's lips.

☾ ☼ ☽

"I'm gonna-" Jigen warned and Y/n quickly did a couple of small thrusts and grinding against him before she moved to pull out and the two came. Y/n giggled and kissed Jigen's lips before untying his arms.

Jigen immediately hugged her close and kissed her neck as Y/n was now sitting down beside him, leaning against him.

Y/n closed her eyes as she leaned against Jigen's chest and he kissed the back of her neck. "Let's take a shower and then we can get some sleep, we don't want you to collapse of exhaustion in the middle of the heist," y/n rolled her eyes, "If there's anyone who would collapse of exhaustion... it's you, Jigen, grumpy old man,"

"Never call me that again. Im not even that old," Y/n laughed and kissed his cheek. "Yeah, yeah, love your Jigen,"

"Love you too,"