Jigen| Sing more often

Requested: None
Type: Fluff☁️, Christmas🎄
Jigen Daisuke x reader
Words: 424
Other: Y/n is Fujiko's sibling

•──────⋅ ☾ ☼ ☽ ⋅──────•

It was a late night and Y/n and Fujiko was decorating the Christmas tree with Jigen on the couch, talking to Lupin.

When Fujiko began to hum on a song, Y/n recognized it and hummed with her when suddenly Fujiko stopped. Y/n noticed and looked at her.

"Something wrong, sis?" Y/n asked and the woman looked to be in thought for a moment and then snapped her finger, "We forgot the star at home, Lupin let's go and get it. While we at it, we can pick up Goemon,"

"Huh?"

"You told me he was spending Christmas with us so let's go," Lupin stood up from the couch and walked out of the apartment with Fujiko, leaving Y/n and Jigen alone.

Y/n shrugged their shoulders as they continued to hum the song before it slowly turned to softly singing;

🎶I want you to know, that I'm never leavin'. Cause I'm mrs snow till death will be freezin', yeah you are my home, my home for all seasons, so come on let's go-🎶

Y/n, quickly turned to Jigen to see him smirking while still sitting over at the couch as he sang along,
🎶Let's go below zero and hide from the sun-🎶

The two sang and Jigen stood up, walking over to them;

🎶I love you forever and we'll have some fun,🎶 Jigen softly mumble-sang and held Y/n's cheek.

"I love you, Y/n," He mumbled and they leaned against his touch, "I love you too, Marry Christmas, Jigen,"

"Marry Christmas, Y/n," he mumbled and gives them a hug and a kiss.

Y/n snickered and Jigen looked at him, "What's so funny?"

"Never knew you could sing," Jigen rolled his eyes and put his hat onto Y/n's head, "Shut up,"

Y/n chuckled and looked up at him while hugging him, "What? It was a compliment... You should sing more often," they said and smiled up at Jigen who rolled his eyes once again and kissed Y/n's lips and mumbled against their lips, "I said shut up,"

Y/n chuckled and laid their head on his chest, "So, it's been awhile since we started to go out... How much longer do you think it'll take for those three dense-heads to notice?" "I hope not for long," he mumbled and hugged them close. Y/n snickered and returned the hug, enjoying their secret lover's warmth.