Goemon| Struggles

Requested: None
Type: Fluff☁️
Goemon Ishikawa x fem!reader
Words: 1571
⚠️Warning: Talking about eating too little/starving themselves⚠️

•──────⋅ ☾ ☼ ☽ ⋅──────•

8 year old Y/n was sitting in the classroom with her bento in front of her.
She was happily eating her lunch her mother so kindly had made when she noticed a couple of girls some desks away whispering and glancing at her.

Y/n looked over confused before she heard one of the guys in another group huff at her, "Is she really gonna eat all that?"

"What a pig,"

Y/n frowned and looked down at her food as her appetite faded and she closed the bento.

☾ ☼ ☽

16 year old Y/n walked into the kitchen of her home to see food on the table. She looked up at her mother, "Take a seat, sweetheart," she said and Y/n slowly sat down.
"Take whatever you want," Her mother said while smiling when Y/n's father walked into the room and he sighed. "Honey, you made food for a whole army again," he joked and kissed his wife's cheek.
"Well Y/n needs food to grow," "I know, I know, but this is a little too much, all the dishes don't even have space on the table, look," he said and pointed at the counter where even more food was placed.

Y/n sighed. 'Ugly pig, fat, lose some weight, nobody want to see you—' her thought were soon interrupted by her father, "Y/n? Are you okay?"

"Yeah... I'm fine..." she spoke and her parents looked at each other with slight worried expressions.

☾ ☼ ☽

Y/n was now in her middle 20s when she ran towards the yellow car with two pig sacks in her arms.
"Y/n! Lupin!" Zenigata yelled as he ran after the woman who took a seat in the car.

"Hello beautiful~" Lupin said and Y/n glared at him, sweat running down her forehead. "Drive, you monkey faced idiot!" She yelled and Lupin did as she said.

Y/n held her aching head as she let out a sigh she didn't know she was holding.
"Y/n? Are you okay?" Lupin asked and Y/n nodded as she felt everything was spinning. "Yeah..." she blinked and laid back in her seat.

"I got the money. Let's just get to... the hideout," she said and Lupin continued to drive to get Zenigata off their tail.

☾ ☼ ☽

Lupin stepped out of the car and opened Y/n's door and he bowed, "M'lady," he said playfully and Y/n rolled her eyes as she grabbed the sacks and stepped out of the car, only to feel her head spinning and aching.

She dropped the sacks and Lupin looked at her. "Y/n?" He asked only to notice she was falling.
He quickly caught her, "Y/n?! Hey—Goemon!" The samurai slowly walked out of the hideout to witness the woman in Lupin's arms. His eyes widened and he quickly ran over.

"She fainted," Lupin said and Goemon slowly and carefully laid her down and pushed the sacks of stolen goods under her legs to keep them high up to get the blood-circulation going again.

"Y/n, wake up..." Goemon said and caressed her cheek, slowly tapping it. "Y/n—" she woke up hastily and looked around. "Hey, hey, calm down,"