Lupin x fem!reader

The 14-year-old Y/n were sitting in the grass on a landscape in the country side.
Her h/l h/c hair flowing in the calm wind.

"Y/n! Come and meet our new guest!" Y/n's grandfather called and Y/n quickly ran over to see a young man in her teenage years.

"This is my granddaughter, Y/n. Y/n, this is Lupin the third, the grandson of an old friend of mine," Y/n smiled at the other teenager and held out her hand. "It's very nice to meet you, Lupin," the teen smirked and brought her hand to his lips and her hand received a kiss, "The pleasure is all mine, beautiful,"

The rest of the months where Lupin stayed, Y/n and Lupin both felt that they got closer and closer to each other. Like their friendship grew even more.

But one night, Y/n was going to Lupin's room to give him some tea before bed but when she knocked... she got no answer.

"Lupin?" She asked and opened the door to find the room empty and the window opened. "He...He left?" Y/n mumbled and looked down, feeling a bit sad by the meaning he just left... but then she found a note on the nightstand and a small gift on top of the note.

The note read; "Dear Y/n. I may not be able to stay longer than this due to my thief training at home.
It was very nice to get to know you and your grandfather, it was also nice to know more of my granddad thanks to him.
I won't say goodbye.
Because I know this wont be the last time I see you.
It's a "see you later"
Because I'll find you in the future.
And when I do
I'll steal you away,"

☾ Present ☽

Years have passed since that night.
Y/n's grandfather didn't pass away long after, leaving Y/n to take over the farm.

Y/n smiled as she stared at the farm in its glory.

Y/n had always spending the summers with her grandfather while her parents were off in business meetings and other work stuff.

Y/n walked up at the blooming landscape and laid down in the grass, watching the clouds move in a slow motion.

Y/n smiled and pulled out the same note from all those years ago. She read it once more and huffed, "I wonder when will that day will come..."

"What if I said; "Today is the day..." Y/n shoot up from the grass and looked behind her to see none other than Lupin, smiling down at her, "...I'll steal you away, Y/n L/n," Y/n smiled and ran up to him and hugged him tightly, Lupin hugged and spins her a little before putting her back down to her feet and he caressed Y/n's cheeks. "Have you waited for me?"

"Every day and night..." "Well, I've waited for 15 years to say this so... Y/n L/n, I love you... and would you accept if I asked you... to be my girlfriend?"

Y/n smiled, "Yes, and I love you too, Lupin the Third,"

Y/n and Lupin leaned in and their lips meet in a sweet and loving kiss.
They heard a whistle and parted to look behind Lupin to find three people, two men, one woman.

Lupin smiled and held a hand around Y/n's waist as he lead her closer to them, "Y/n, this is my partners in crime, and I'm here today... to steal you away,"