Zenigata| Highschool romance

Requested: Inspectorzipzap
Type: Fluff☁️
Young!Koichi Zenigata x fem!reader
Words: 2063
Other: Highschool AU

•──────⋅ ☾ ☼ ☽ ⋅──────•

The lunch bell ringed and Zenigata were packing his things together as the teacher reminded the class of some test next week.

Zenigata took out his bento box and walked out of the classroom only to feel someone wrap their arm around his neck and shoulders.

"What's up, Zenigata?" The said boy sweat dropped, "Lupin... let me go," he said in a sigh and Lupin snickered as he waved and winked flirtatiously at a group of girls that glanced and giggled over at him.

Zenigata sighed and removed the other boy's arm. "So what've you been up to over the holidays?" Zenigata shrugged, "The usual... been at home... and work..."

Lupin sighed, "Zenigata, I beg you, get a girlfriend, there must be some girl you like, right?" Lupin said and noticed Zenigata look away, embarrassed.

Lupin smirked, "Oh~ So there is someone," he teased and quickly moved to stand in front of Zenigata. And as he tried to move around him, he blocked Zenigata's path. "Lupin, stop," he protested and the flirtatious high school boy snickered. "My friend, I will not stop bothering you until I find the lucky lady," Lupin said and wrapped an arm around his shoulders once more as Zenigata groaned and blushed slightly at the thought of the girl who he thought was way out of his league.

☾ ☼ ☽

"Is it her?"

"No,"

"Her?"

"*sigh* No— Lupin, stop this. It's been going on since lunch," Zenigata said as he made his way to the lockers so he could go home and ignore Lupin.

"Oh! I know! Is it her? It must be her!" Lupin said, pointing at a first year, "No— Lupin, that's enough," Zenigata argued when he suddenly bumped into someone.

He turned to look at them and apologized but stoped himself as the person turned to look up at him, it was his crush, "Oh, don't worry... Zenigata, right?"

Zenigata didn't trust his voice at the moment so he just nodded and the girl smiled up at him when suddenly her friend called her to hurry up.

"I'll see you around, Zenigata! Bye to you too, Lupin!"

"Bye, L/n!" Lupin called and glanced at Zenigata who stared almost dreamily as the girl left.

Lupin smirked, "Ah, so it's the school's princess, class president, Y/n L/n~" he teased and Zenigata glared at him with a slight blush, "You, don't tell a soul, or I will hunt you down for the rest of your life,"

"I hold you to it, dream prince~"

"Lupin!" Zenigata yelled at the laughing boy as he left. Zenigata sighed.

What a way to begin the week.

☾ ☼ ☽

Tuesday
Zenigata was sitting in the school's library, trying his best to study when he noticed someone in the corner of his eyes.