Ami x male!reader

A/N: Takes place from Part 5, Episode 4. When Ami, Lupin, Zenigata sits by a fire in the wild in Bwanda.

•──────⋅ ☾ ☼ ☽ ⋅──────•

Y/n, Ami, Lupin, and Zenigata were sitting by the fire. Y/n sighed as he listened to his brother tease Zenigata by a comment Ami did that the two are friends and maybe even more.

Y/n stood up causing them all to look at him, "Don't mind me... just gonna take a walk,"

"I don't know if that's a good idea, kid. The military might find you," Zenigata spoke and Y/n rolled his eyes and growled as he snapped at Zenigata, "You're not my dad! I can take care of myself. I was born into a family of fucked upped thieves,"

"Y/n, language... and Pops is right. It's not safe at the moment," Y/n glared at his older brother and rolled his eyes.

"Try and stop me, I don't care if they find me, I don't care if they put me in jail or even execute me, the sooner I can leave this life the better. What's the point of living when you hate it anyway?"

"Y/n!" Lupin yelled as his younger brother walked off. He sighed and looked at the ground, holding his face in his hands.

"Lupin..." Zenigata started and the other man looked at him. "Yeah, yeah. I know... I better go after him," he spoke and was about to stand up from the ground when Ami stood up. "Hm? Amy?"

"It's Ami... and I'll go check on him," Zenigata crossed his arms but then nodded. "I think it's better if she follows him. Most kids talk more to each other if they're at the same age," he said and Ami walked off to fine Y/n by a rock not far from where they were sitting earlier.

"Brother I swear— Oh... it's you," Y/n spoke, his voice now more softer when he realized it was Ami and not his brother.

"May I have a seat?" She asked and Y/n nodded.

Ami, after receiving the nod took a seat beside him on the rock and looked up at the sky. "Is something wrong?"

"No,"

"I don't believe that," Y/n huffed and looked at her. "I hate my life as a thief. Okay. Sure, it's exciting sometimes... but most of the time, it's very risky," he said, clearly irritated but he was still soft spoken.

"Isn't that a part of the excitement?" Ami questioned and Y/n sighed, "It doesn't matter... I don't expect for you to know what I'm talking about..." he spoke softly.

Ami tilted her head as she looked at him and Y/n turned to her with a confused look. "Something the matter?"

"I noticed you speak a lot more softly with me than with Lupin and Zenigata... According to Underworld... people talk softer or change the pitch of their voice to attract someone they're attracted to," Y/n slightly blushed and looked away, "I don't know what you're talking about..." he mumbled and Ami looked at him.

"You've spoken more softer to me than anyone else ever since we meet... are you attracted to me?" Y/n didn't answer as he sighed and just lowered his head as he nodded.

Ami smiled slightly, "Good..."

"What does that mean?"

"Because I'm attracted to you too," she said and Y/n smiled.

"Never thought you would be this confidence with stuff like this,"

"What?"

"Confessions and such," Y/n said and jumped down from the rock to stand by it so he stood in front of Ami to hold his arms on the sides of her legs as she was still sitting on the rock.

Trapping her to sit there. Ami looked down at him confused but he suddenly wrapped his arms around her waist and held her closet to him as he picked her up and spin her around a bit. Ami wrapped her legs around him and held onto his shoulders to stop her from falling.

Ami then suddenly laughed which made Y/n do the same as he stopped spin her around and he let her down to her feet. The two teens chuckled and giggled as they looked into each other's eyes.

Y/n reached up a hand to move away a string of hair from her face and then caress her cheek. "You're beautiful..." he mumbled and Ami's cheeks flushed quickly as a exploding bomb and she hid her face in his chest.

Y/n chuckled as he moved to make her look at him. "You're even more adorable when blushing!" He said and Ami looked away from him, "S-Stop that..."

"Stop what?"

"C-Compliment me,"

"Hmm, Nope. Can not do. You're too cute to not compliment..." Ami hid her face in his chest and Y/n hugged her as he chuckled and laid his head on top of her head.

Unknown to the teens, Lupin and Zenigata were hiding some feet away from them.
They've witnessed everything and Lupin were smirking as Zenigata looked slightly troubled but still happy for them.

"Y/n got the same charm as his big bro I see," Lupin said confidently and Zenigata rolled his eyes.

"I like you, Y/n..." The two men heard Aki confess and the two smiled when they saw the biggest gleeful smile Y/n had ever had plastered onto his face. "I like you too, Ami,"