Jigen| Suits

Requested: None
Type: Fluff☁️
Jigen x reader
Words: 429

•──────⋅ ☾ ☼ ☽ ⋅──────•

"Y/n!" Jigen yelled and ran into the kitchen with his suit a mess after running. "What? Ugh, you sound like my old man,"

"Any place I can hide?"

"Yes, over there in the closet but... why?" Y/n asked and Jigen ran over.

"It's Lupin. Don't tell him where I am," Y/n sighed, "Fine," they said and went back to cooking dinner for the group.
After a little while, Lupin burst into the room and Y/n looked over at him to see him hold a pink suit with flower prints and a disguise mask.

Y/n looked at him with an arched eyebrow, "What... the fuck... is that?"

"I need Jigen to put this on for the next heist... have you seen him?"

"No. And even if I have. I don't think you could get him to put that on," Lupin stared at them and narrowed his eyes and pouted a bit to concentrate if he noticed any sign of them lying, but he found nothing and just shrugged and walked out of the kitchen to continue seek for the other male.

"He's gone," Y/n announced and Jigen released a heavy sigh of relief as he left the closet and he walked up to them and hugged them from behind. "Thanks, you're a savior," "Why not just put it on. It's a disguise, so no one will recognize you,"

"No, not you too. Goemon said the same thing as he tried not to laugh," he said with a dark aura around him and Y/n chuckled as they kissed his cheek. "Alright. But you can't keep hiding from Lupin for long. It all starts tomorrow and Lupin has surely already sent a warning to Zenigata,"

Jigen sighed and nodded, "Yeah. You're right,"

"So you will give the awful disguise a try?"

"What do I have to lose?"

☾ ☼ ☽

Y/n, Lupin, and Goemon were standing in the living room, trying their best not to laugh at the sight of Jigen in the pink flower suit.
"I take that back..." Jigen mumbled as Lupin burst out laughing while Goemon turned away and laughed in his hand.

Y/n snorted as they tried to keep their laughter, "I-It's not that bad-" Y/n started but got interrupted when they also burst out laughing.

"Wow, thanks for the support, Y/n," "You're welcome sweetie," Y/n said, laughing and Jigen sighed as he blushed in embarrassment and put on the face disguise.

'You're lucky I love you, Y/n,'