Lupin| A Gunsmith's romance

Requested: None
Type: Fluff☁️
Lupin the Third x fem!reader
Words: 1150

•──────⋅ ☾ ☼ ☽ ⋅──────•

*Bang*

*Bang*

*Bang*

The woman lowered the gun and took off the safety glasses, ear muffs and let out her hair from the messy bun it was in.

"So? Does the gun suit you?" Y/n turned to the man. "It's a bit light, don't you got anything that's a bit heavier?"

"Oh? Well if you're looking for something heavier, then you should try this, Smith & Wesson, Model 500," Y/n smiled, "You actually got it in store?"

"Yep, took some time for the delivery but it was worth it," he said and handed it to his niece.

She smirked as she took the safety glasses and earmuffs on once again and she focused on her target.

*Bang*

*Bang*

*Bang*

Y/n smirked, "Now we're talkin'," she said and turned to her uncle, the owner of the gun shop.

"I knew you would like it, you're a woman with taste. I give you that," he joked and Y/n rolled her eyes as she followed him to the front desk when the front door opened and in walked three men.

Two of them looked to be knowing what they were doing by eyeing the different types of models while the third who had a katana attached to his side looked a bit lost, following the other two around like a puppy.

"Here to try out some guns, gentlemen?" U/n (uncle's name) asked and the one with a red jacket turned to him, "Yes, my friend here needs a new one," the man said, motioning to the man with a black hat that covered his eyes.

"May I ask if you known what you're looking for, sir?" Y/n asked which caught the attention of the jacket wearing man and he smirked as he walked over to her, "Why hello there, beautiful," he said with a smug smile

"Um... hi?" She said nervously as the man gently grabbed her hand and kissed the back of it. "What does a lovely lady like you do in a shop like this?"

Y/n was about to answer when her uncle cleared his throat and stood up from his seat and crossed his arms to make himself look big and intimidating, "She works here, and she's my niece so I would advise you to leave her alone, pal," he said and the black-haired man chuckled nervously when he suddenly was grabbed by the collar of his jacket and was pushed away from the desk by the hat wearing man, "I'm looking for a Smith & Wesson,"

"Alright, any specific model?" Y/n questioned

"Model 19,"

Y/n smirked, "I like your style. Just follow me. In the back, you can try the gun out, it's free and if you want to change your mind about your gun, just ask and we deliver," Y/n said and the man followed her with the other two men behind them.

"Alright, a short demonstration before you guys use this. For safety, everyone in the room needs safety glasses and ear muffs. Everyone who's just watching, stand behind this piece of bulletproof glass while the one that try our guns stand in one of these three booths," she said while demonstrating everything.

Then while looking at the three men, she pointed the gun from before at the target, "You point, and shoot," she said and the bullet pierced the target's head, "When you're done, you lay it back down on the table and step away, now, any questions?" She asked and removed the safety glasses and ear muffs to see the three looked at her a bit surprised.

"I take that as a no, alright, may I ask what your name is?" Y/n asked while looking at the hat man but the jacket one walked up to her and smirked down at her, "My name is Lupin the Third, that one over there is Jigen Daisuke and Goemon Ishikawa,"

"Um... okay, thanks for the... introduction Lupin, but I was actually asking Jigen so he could step into a booth. So, please do," she said and backed away from Lupin who continued to try and flirt with her.

Jigen turned to Lupin, "Give up, boss. She's not interested,"

"Oh, come on. Just one date,"

"No,"

"Oh, why not?" He asked with a smirk. Y/n glanced at him and looked him up and down and quickly looked away, "You're not my type... I know guys like you, flirt with whatever woman you see to try and get into their pants and then leave them with nothing behind,"

"She's good," Goemon mumbled with Jigen nodding in agreement. Lupin glared at them and the two looked away with small whistles to look innocent.

Lupin turned to Y/n again and smiled, "I promise you, I'm not like that. I wouldn't ask you multiple times to go on a date with me if I wasn't interested," Y/n glanced at him and gazed into his eyes to try and see if he was lying... she saw nothing of that sort and smiled, "Alright... one date. Now if you excuse me," she said and turned to Jigen and asked if he had any questions and if he wanted to purchase the pistol. He agreed to it and the three went to the desk where Y/n's uncle said goodbye to a costumer who just left through the door.

He turned to Jigen, "So, will that beauty do?" He asked and Jigen say the gun down on the desk, "Yeah,"

"Alright, just a moment," the man said and stepped over to the cashier machine.
Meanwhile on the other side of the desk, Lupin were gazing at Y/n. She noticed and smirked and leaned on the desk to get closer to him. Lupin gulped and smiled sheepishly and did the same, "Why hello there~" he snickered and Y/n rolled her eyes, "I got a day off tomorrow. Got any nice place you know?"

"I know a perfect place,"

"Good," she said and slide over a piece of paper to him, "Here's my number and address," Lupin smiled and Lupin winked at her, "I'll pick you up by 8 then~"

Y/n snickered when her uncle cleared his throat and she sighed and the two stood up like normal beings, "Yes, uncle?"

"What is going on with this fella here?"

"Don't I deserve a private life?" Y/n said and the two stared at each other with arms across their chests.

Y/n's uncle then sighed and shrugged. "You do as you please. Don't come to me when he breaks yo' heart," Y/n rolled her eyes and glanced at Lupin who were leaning on his pal with his elbow on the desk as he stared at her all lovestruck.

'Trust me uncle. I think I know what I'm doin''