Fujiko| Three easy words

Requested: None
Type: Fluff☁️
Fujiko Mine x reader
Words: 680
Other: None

•──────⋅ ☾ ☼ ☽ ⋅──────•

Y/n was happily walking towards the living room with a bowl of popcorn and potato chips in another bowl.

As they entered the living room, they saw Fujiko on one side of the couch with the remote in her hand.

"So, what movie are we watchin'?" Y/n asked and sat the bowls down on the coffee table before sitting down on the other end of the couch.

Fujiko and Y/n have been dating for a couple of months now but they haven't once cuddled nor said the three loving words to one another.

"Some Zombie apocalyptic movie," Y/n froze, "O-Okay..." they mumbled and held one of the decorative pillows and held it in their lap.

"Are you scared of a couple of zombies?"

"What? No, no, come on. I'm not some scared kid," Fujiko stared at them and shrugged her shoulders and the movie started.

☾ ☼ ☽

Y/n held the pillow closer to their chest as a tense scene was playing. Y/n slightly jumped at the jump-scare of a zombie coming out from a corner and they hid their face in the pillow.

Fujiko glanced over at them and smiled. Y/n slightly jumped when they felt Fujiko's arm around their waist and they are dragged over to her side of the couch. Y/n blushed hard when they felt their head be laid down onto her chest.

"You are scared,"

"N-No..." they said, looking away to hide their embarrassed face. But Fujiko grabbed their chin and made them look up at her.

She giggled a bit at the sigh of their head being upside down from her perspective.
"Why didn't you tell me?" She asked and Y/n pouted, "D-Didn't wanna be seen as some weird kid that gets scared easily," they said.

Fujiko smiled and kissed their cheek, "You're not some weirdo... a kid though... maybe,"

"Hey!"

Fujiko laughed and peppered their face with kisses. "Want to cuddle? I can protect you from whatever you're so afraid of," she said and closed eye smiled down at them,

"S-Shut up..." they mumbled and looked away as Fujiko continued to watch the movie while holding them close and her fingers playing with their hair.

☾ ☼ ☽

Fujiko opened her eyes slowly at the smell of bacon and eggs. She smiled, happy that she woke up to Y/n making breakfast but a part of her wanted to wake up with them in her arms.

She slowly sat up and made her way to the kitchen to see Y/n by the counter.
"Good morning," Fujiko said and hugged them from behind and kissed their cheek. Y/n smiled and turned to her and kissed her kiss like she did to them, "Mornin'..."

"What are you making?"

"Just some bacon and eggs and toast. Was planning on making some waffles or pancakes but we don't have all the ingredients at home," they said and Fujiko stared at the table set for their breakfast.

She smiled and hugged them closer, "God, I love you," Y/n stared at her, eyes widen like she just had said something crazy.
Fujiko smiled and blushed slightly as she now felt nervous and slightly embarrassed, "S-Sorry, was it too soon—?" Y/n cut her off with a kiss to the lips.

They parted and smiled at her, "I love you, too," they said and their lips connected once again.

The two soon parted because of the lack of oxygen and Y/n chuckled, "I never thought you would say your first "I love you" over a breakfast," they said and Fujiko hid her face in the crook of their neck. "Shut up, it's your fault for being so adorable and do something like this for me," Y/n blushed at the compliment and hugged back. "Don't call me adorable,"

"I love you, and you're adorable, you're not gonna change my mind," she said and Y/n scoffed and smiled, "Yeah, yeah... I love you too, beautiful,"