Goemon| Mistletoe

Requested: None
Type: Fluff☁️, Christmas🎄
Goemon Ishikawa x fem!reader
Words: 992
Other: Y/n is Ami's older sister and are in her mid/late 20s.

•──────⋅ ☾ ☼ ☽ ⋅──────•

Lupin and the others were over at Y/n's apartment to celebrate Christmas. Y/n was sitting on the couch beside Goemon, giggling and laughing as she was talking to the group and her younger sister.

"Time for gifts now?" Fujiko asked excitedly like a child and Ami who sat on the armchair looked up from her AI. Y/n smiled and stood up.

She made her way to the tree and dragged out a bag from behind it. She grabbed one of the gifts form the bag and read it, "Ami... Jigen... Lupin... Fujiko... and Goemon. These are all presents from me," she said and sat down again.

Ami opened her and smiled when she saw it was new headphones, "Thanks Y/n," Ami said. Y/n smiled and ruffled her sister's hair.

Lupin and Jigen opened theirs at the same time. Jigen scoffed a smile, it was a basket filled with snacks that he liked and then a couple of cigarette packages. "Thanks," he said and Y/n snickered while smiling at him.

She turned to Lupin who had a similar basket with snacks and cigarettes but it was a card too. He opened it and checked it out, only to crack a smile. "Really?" He asked and looked at Y/n who smirked and winked as she motioned her head towards Fujiko. "Shoot a shot,"

The card was a present card to a two people dinner at the finest restaurant in town.

Y/n suddenly got attacked with a hug from Fujiko who squeezed hard. "Thank you!" She said happily and Y/n laughed and hugged back. "You're welcome, Fujiko,"

"What was it?" Jigen asked and Fujiko held the present card up. "I'll get a fancy spa day. I so need it," she said and felt her hair. Y/n chuckled and turned to Goemon who looked down at the gift. Y/n tilted her head, "You not gonna open it?" He looked at her and looked to be hesitant but slowly opened it, only to smile and slightly blush when he saw it was a hand maid painting of him holding his katana in a fighting pose.

"I know your katana means a lot to you but I couldn't find any good so I decided to make something instead, I hope... you like it?" She asked and Goemon turned to her. "I love it, thank you," he said and Y/n smiled happily and blushed slightly.

"I'm glad. Now, anyone want desert?" Lupin jumped up in the air and sprinted to the kitchen with a laughing Y/n behind him.

☾ In the living room☽

"Goemon..." Jigen said and the samurai looked up from the painting and towards the other man. "Don't you think it's time?"

"Time for what?" He asked, trying to not know.

"Don't play dumb. Everyone can see it. You need to tell her tonight," Fujiko said and glanced at Ami who glanced at a small box a couple of feet away.

Fujiko walked over and picked it up. Only to smirk. "Jigen, I got an idea," she said and whispered something to him. The man smirked and went to the kitchen.

☾ ☼ ☽

Meanwhile in the kitchen. Lupin and Y/n was putting up cookies on plates and other snacks in bowls when Lupin glanced at her, "So, you and Goemon, huh?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Oh come on, Y/n. You like him,"

"Wha-"

"And he likes you,"

"What? No, he- I may... like him, yes but... it's just bullshit that he would like me back," she said and Lupin looked at her. "Trust me, Y/n. I know more about him than he know himself," he said when Jigen walked into the kitchen. He passed Y/n and whispered something to Lupin who snickered and nodded before turning to Y/n, "Alright should we get this out to the others?" He asked and Y/n nodded.

"Need any help with this?" Jigen asked and Y/n shook her head, "Nope, everything's good,"

Lupin sat down the things on the table and Y/n did the same when she suddenly felt herself being pushed. "Hey, what are you doing?"

"Fujiko? Please let go of me," Y/n looked over to see Goemon be pushed by Fujiko who said "Nope,".

Y/n and Goemon who approached each other by every push Lupin and Fujiko did, made eye contact. They stopped right in front of each other and looked deep into each other's eyes. "Hi," Y/n said and let out a nervous huff. "H-Hi," Goemon stuttered and noticed Y/n's eyes were focused on something above them.

He looked up as well and looked over at the other four. Lupin, Jigen and Fujiko send hima thumbs up and Ami nodded as a "Go on,"

He looked back down to Y/n, to meet with her eyes once again. "So... a mistletoe, huh?" Y/n mumbled and glanced over at the others.

"You wanna do it?" She asked as Goemon's gaze went between her eyes and lips. Y/n smiled and reached up to home the back of his neck, slightly tangling her fingers in his hair, "I take that as a yes," she mumbled and leaned up and kissed him. Goemon at first was surprised but quickly softened against her and kissed back as his hands went to cup her cheeks.

The two parted and looked into each other's eyes and smiled. "I love you, Y/n," The woman smiled big and hugged him happily, "I love you too,"

Lupin, Fujiko, Jigen, and Ami smiled over at them before walking back to the couches and armchair. "Alright you lovey-doveys, get back here," Lupin joked and Y/n rolled her eyes as she sat down, snuggling close to Goemon who held her tight.

'I got what I wanted this Christmas...'