Goemon| Countryside Love

Requested: @Kittypink8519
Type: Fluff☁️
Goemon Ishikawa x fem!reader
Words: 1186

•──────⋅ ☾ ☼ ☽ ⋅──────•

"So we're back in Japan, ey?" Lupin said as he took a deep breath of the fresh air as cherry blossoms fell from the trees.

Jigen huffed and lit a cigarette and turned to look back at Goemon who were looking out at the beautiful view of the countryside.

"Hey Goemon. You know any bars around here?" Goemon shrugged without looking at him and Jigen sighed before spotting a farm right ahead.

"Hey boss. Maybe they know a way?" He said and Lupin smiled and snickered as he slowly drove up and parked right outside the fence.

The three got out of the bar and walked up to the door of the house only for it to open and reveal a man. He was kind of buff with a strict looking face.

Lupin gulped but hid his nervous state behind a smile, "Hi there! I'm really sorry to bother you, but do you know any warehouses around here? Maybe also a bar?"

"We don't help strangers. So beat it—"

"Oh? Are you three visiting Japan?" Another voice behind the buff man said. The man moved a bit and a woman walked out to stand before him. "I'm sorry for my husband. We don't know any warehouse around here but we got extra rooms we sometimes rent out to traveling quests all around Japan," "But sweetheart—" the woman glared at her husband, "But nothing, these gentlemen needs a place to stay. And we're here to help, you promised me you wouldn't scare any more off," the man growled annoyed but backed up from the doorway to let his wife inside again.

She turned to the three and waved them over to get inside. "Come in, I'll show you where you guys are staying,"

"Thank you, madam," Lupin said with a bow and the woman smiled.

☾ ☼ ☽

"Alright, get your car up on the driveway and get unpacked. I also recommend to look around the farm a bit, it's not much but it has its beautiful sides to it. Oh, and dinner will done in about three hours," "Thank you," Jigen said and the woman walked out of the room.

"Alright. I'll move the car and you two can go and check out the place," Lupin said while the other two nodded.

☾ ☼ ☽

As Jigen and Goemon walked around the farm. They heard a very cheerful voice and walked around the corner only for Goemon to stare in awe.

A woman were on top of a horse. Standing on its back and doing balance tricks before sitting down again and jump over poles.

The woman got the horse to stop showily after a big jump and got down off of its back.
She reached her hand into her pocket only to hold it out again, giving the horse a treat.

She smiled and patted it when she suddenly felt eyes on her and she turned her head to see the two men.

She smiled and walked over with her horse. "You must be the visitors my father told me about. It's nice to meet you, I'm Y/n L/n," "I'm Jigen Daisuke," the hat man said while light a new cigarette.

He glanced over at the samurai who didn't seem to give her his name. He only stared in awe. Jigen lightly elbowed him and he cleared his throat, "Ah, um, m-my name is Goemon Ishikawa," Y/n smiled at him. "Ishikawa? I have heard about your family. My father told me that some of your older generations used to rent a room here when he was younger. It's very nice to meet you,"

"L-likewise," Jigen cleared his throat when Lupin suddenly walked over. "Hey guys, what are you doing here?" He asked when he suddenly noticed Y/n.

"Wow!" He let out and he smirked at her as he got closer and leaned onto the fence. Y/n moved back a little when his face suddenly got very close to hers and the horse made a noise of discomfort.

"May I ask about your name, gorgeous?" "Y-Y/n," she said "A lovely name. It suits you, cutie. Say... what do you say about we take a stroll together. Just you and me?" Y/n and the horse glanced at each other, unimpressed.

"I'm sorry. But you're not my type," "So cold, Y/n~" he whined as she left with the horse beside her.

Jigen taped Lupin's shoulder and as the man turned to him. Jigen motioned his head once towards Goemon who glared at the man before him.

"What's up, Goemon?" Lupin asked when Jigen sighed. "I don't think you should flirt with her... For hers and Goemon's sake," Lupin rapidly blinked when he suddenly got it and he made a "O" face. "Oh! I get it! Goemon likes Y—" Goemon quickly took out his katana and held it to his throat and he stopped himself from finishing.

"Alright. I get it! Don't tell anyone or talk about it out loud, I promise," Lupin said and Goemon hugged before taking back the katana and he walked off.

☾ ☼ ☽

Dinner was over and Y/n were changed into a dress that went down to her ankles. She was sitting in the grass field a couple of minutes away from the farm. In her hands was a book and she seemed to be way into it because she didn't realize someone approached her until the person stood beside her.

She removed her book and looked up to see it was Goemon. He looked out at the rest of the view of the grass field and forest and she smiled. "Enjoying your stay so far?"

The man looked down at her, "Surprisingly, yes, I enjoy it because of various reasons"

Y/n smirked as he sat down beside her. "And one do those reasons is not because of me? Is it?" Goemon seemed to redden and Y/n elbowed him playfully. "I'm just messing with you. But I do have to say... Dinner was a lot of more fun with you and the other two around..." she said and the two looked at each other, eyes meeting.

Y/n smiled and laid back down in the grass. "When are you guys leaving?"

"A week from now,"

"Aw! Bummer! I wanted you here longer," she pouted and looked up at his blushing face.

She snickered, "You are great company, I can't remember the last time anyone hanged out with me,"

"Why is that?"

"Well... you have seen my father. One glance at him and all my former potential friends and lovers were gone," she said and sighed.

Goemon laid back as well and the two stared up at the cloudy sky as they stayed in a peaceful and comforted silence.

Y/n soon felt herself relax and drift off without realizing she leaned closer to Goemon and had her head on his shoulder as the two laid there.

Goemon a blushing mess at the small contact from the passed out Y/n.

This is gonna be a long week...