Yata| Morning touches

Requested: @Kittypink8519
Type: Fluff☁️, Smut🍋
Gorō Yatagarasu x fem!reader
Words: 789
Other: None

•──────⋅ ☾ ☼ ☽ ⋅──────•

Yata slowly woke up by the sunlight that peaked through the curtains. He has been out drinking with Zenigata and glanced at the clock to see he's only been sleeping for 4 hours.

He looked beside him only to smile at the sight of his fiancée, Y/n. She was sleeping in one of Yata's shirts.

Yata moved closer to her and held her by the waist, only to feel that she was only wearing his shirt and underwear. He blushed but smiled as he kissed her forehead. The woman groaned and snuggled closer and wrapped her legs around Yata's.

"Love? You awake?" Yata asked

"No..." she answered tiredly and Yata snickered and held her cheek. Y/n opened her eyes and the two stared into each other's eyes for a moment or two until their lips meet in a sweet yet passionated kiss.

The sweet kissing soon turned into a make out session. Y/n's hands went from his neck, to his chest, to his lower waist, right over his boxers.

Yata let out a satisfied humming sound at the touch of her fingertips drag down his body.
They parted from the kiss.

"I love you, baby," Yata said in a whisper and Y/n smiled and kissed him once again as she felt his hands roam over her body.

She smirked against the kiss and slowly rubbed him over the piece of fabric he had.
Yata moaned slightly at the touch but stopped her by taking her hand. He rolled over so he was on top, hovering over Y/n.

He raised her hand to his lips and kissed the knuckles. Y/n smiled and held his cheek.

Yata leaned down and kissed her while his hands went underneath the shirt to cup her breasts. "Want me to take it off?" Y/n asked smugly, already knowing the answer and Yata nodded, "Yes," he breathed and Y/n took it off and Yata's hands went to hold her waist.

"You're so beautiful..." he whispered and Y/n smiled, her fingers tangled in his black hair.
She tugged on his hair and he blushed, knowing what she wants. He leaned closer and began to kiss down her neck, down her chest, to her stomach and finally to her inner thighs.

"Gorō..." the man looked up to her eyes to see her smirk, "Take them off," Yata blushed hard and gulped and reached the panties with his hands but Y/n stopped him and used a finger to lift his chin up, "With your teeth, baby,"

Yata's face exploded in red color, his confidence was now long gone, even after 3 years of being together and now 5 months of being engaged... he was still easily flustered when it came down to this, scared he won't be enough to pleasure his soon to be wife.

Yata closed his eyes and softly dragged the panties down her legs. Y/n noticed how nervous he was and as he opened his eyes again, he was meet by Y/n who pressed her lips onto his soft once. "You don't need to do it, hon,"

"You don't want to?"

"If it makes you uncomfortable, then no," Yata looked down, not realizing his where his gaze landed until after a second or two and he looked away more, Y/n snickered and kissed his cheek, "Just lay back... and let me give you a ride~" she whispered in his ear and the man gulped as Y/n climbed on top of him and grind over his boxers.

He let out a shaky breath and Y/n slide off his boxers. She smirked and kissed him as she took his length inside of her.
The two moaned against each other's lips and Yata held her waist while she caressed his cheeks as she grind and thrust down onto him.

Skin meeting skin and moans echoed throughout the room and after a couple of minutes. Yata felt that he was on edge and so did Y/n, "I-I'm gonna—" Yata shakily said but was interrupted by a moan and with a last thrust, Y/n pulled out and the two came.

Y/n fell forward against Yata's chest and Yata kissed her forehead as the fem breathed heavily. "I love you," Yata whispered and Y/n smiled and looked at him, "I love you too," she said and kissed his cheek.

"Wanna go take a shower?"

"T-Together?"

"I mean. I didn't say that, but if you want to~" she teased and Yata's face exploded once more, causing Y/n to snicker at her easily flustered soon to be husband.