A Tempest of Emotions and a Foreboding Meeting

Qrow POV

I was looking at Ol' Ozzy boy with steely eyes as I waited for his answer. He was regarding me with just as much disbelief as belief. I could tell that he was warring with himself over the idea that Tai could do something like Yang had admitted he did to her.

"Qrow. I..."

He paused again, looked to the side for a minute, and then seemed to come to a decision. He looked back to me and steepled his fingers.

"As long as he admits to it, I have no issue with how you obtained the confession, nor how you disposed of the body. I created the Huntsman academies not only to protect the relics, but also because I had seen too many children die needlessly or be injured when they didn't need to be. If he truly harmed his own child of his own free will..."

Again he paused, but this time, his eyes flashed with something akin to hate, or the closest thing I'd ever see to it from the man.

"I want him gone, as soon as possible. As for where, I hear that Mountain Glenn is just a wonderful place for familial bonding at this time of year. I actually just sent Tai a mandatory mission there."

I nodded, then looked down at my scroll at the message Scarlett's kid just sent me.

Douchebag spotted at a Club in downtown Vale. Summer showed me how to send the location marker.

With a feral grin, I walked over to the one window in his office that actually opened. I pushed it open and turned back to Ozzy.

"The kid already has eyes on our prey. The night has just begun."

As I triggered the magic that turned me into a sleek black, red-eyed crow, I heard one last thing from the white haired man.

"Good Hunting."

The trip to Vale, where the kid had said that he and Summer were watching Tai, didn't take very long. Measuring distances 'as the crow flies' really does measure the shortest distance. Once I got close, I was going to land, transform, and check my scroll, but then I spotted the two white cloaked kids on the roof. I almost chuckled to myself, if there ever was a word to describe Summer Rose on a regular day, childish would be it.

But not tonight. I landed behind them, transformed, and walked up beside Y/n. He didn't seem spooked at all, he just turned and nodded to me.

"He's been in the bar for hours Qrow. He hasn't gone out the front or the back, and as I understand it, only you and your sister can do the whole bird thing, General Birdbrain."

I nodded, then looked down at the bar and smirked.

"This just got easier."

Summer turned to me with a raised eyebrow and I pointed to the bar, the Crow Bar. Y/n chuckled darkly.

"You know, you kept telling my mom you were bad luck, but all I've seen was good luck from you. Not only is the name ironic, but it seems you've been to this bar before."

I nodded.

"Before I promised your mom I'd sober up, this used to be one of my favorite hangouts. I've actually also had to drag Tai out of the bar here before. So the bartender knows me and knows I usually have to drag Tai's drunk ass out of there. And since Tai already has the message about a mission, I have legitimate cause to drag his ass out of there."

I turned to the kid, who's silver eyes were shining with a sharp sense of purpose.

"Can you fly him to Mountain Glenn in one go?"