Red, Yellow, and Silver.

Y/n POV
Three Months Later

It's been a long road to get here, but here I am, standing on a hill over Vale. I thought my village was impressive with all of its ancient architecture and massive stone pillars. But this? This massive sprawling metropolis...it is insane!

Summer's voice pulled me out of my reverie.

"You haven't seen a Kingdom before have you?"

I turned to her with a sparkle in my eyes.

"Nope! This is amazing!"

She giggled.

"Well we can either go to get you a room in Vale...or we can…"

She was poking the tips of her forefingers together again. She was embarrassed to ask. I knew what she wanted and immediately asked. It was the whole reason we were here after all.

"Or we can go visit your house. I'm down for that...but do you mind if I just shadow them for a bit? It would be weird for me to just show up at your house right?"

Summer didn't even answer at first, she just jumped at me with so much force that when she wrapped her arms around my neck, she spun two complete rotations before she stopped.

"Thank you Y/n. I appreciate this more than I could ever say."

I waved it off.

"I made you a promise that I'd get you to your daughters. I'm just fulfilling my word. Besides. It should really be you alive here not me."

Summer didn't hear the end of that, and she wasn't meant to. She dropped down and jumped up and down excitedly. She pointed down to a large flat area of metal in one sector of the metropolis. There were large vehicles there.

"We can pick up a bullhead there and it will take us to Patch. Patch is an Island off the coast of Vale. That's where I live...used to live...same difference. You know what I mean."

I looked down doubtfully at the massive metal machine monsters.

"I am glad you think that my wind is powerful enough to lift one of those mechanical monsters across a small ocean to your home...but I'm sorry to say I wouldn't last half that distance."

She looked at me with a very confused look on her face.

"Why would you need your winds to carry it?"

Now it was my turn to tilt my head in confusion.

"This...bullhead you called it? This bullhead is a land vehicle yes?"

It took Summer a couple moments but pretty soon she was laughing hysterically at me. It lasted a good minute or two while I stood by in confusion.

When she could finally talk once more, she managed to get a few words out without laughing.

"No Y/n...bullheads can fly on their own…"

My eyes widened and surprised. Those big hunks of metal could fly?

"Really?"

She giggled and nodded her head.

"I keep forgetting that you don't know how most technology works. It's kind of adorable how naive you are."

I puffed my cheeks out in protest.

"I am NOT adorable!"

This made her giggle even harder.