Rolling Thunder

Y/n POV

I'm starting to think that Oliver's semblance rubbed off on me, I have this bad feeling in the pit of my stomach. Like something's about to go wrong and I don't know what. Gray is ahead of me, dealing with the odd Grimm or two, but Summer seemed to pick up on my change in mood.

"What is it Y/n? You have that 'I don't like this' face."

I called out to Gray, just in case he was going to hear me anyway.

"Gray! I've got a bad feeling. Like something is just over the horizon and it's ominous. It feels as if darkness is about to roll in on a sunny day. And this time, it won't be my clouds that eclipse the sun."

Summer started to look around for trouble, she had learned to trust me as I had learned to trust her. It didn't need a please or a command. One of us said something was wrong? The other trusts that word implicitly.

Gray however didn't have that auto trust with me yet. He turned back to me with a raised eyebrow and a doubtful expression.

"Have you talked to Oliver about his Semblance?"

I just shook my head.

"I've felt this feeling only once before."

He seemed interested, but Summer already knew it before I said it. Since my resurrection, I had told her in detail what I remembered of that night. Especially after I started having nightmares. Talking about it, even just forcing myself to narrate it helped me face it head on and not feel so scared every single time I closed my eyes.

"When was that thunder head?"

I clenched my teeth.

"The night my village was annihilated."

That had him on alert instantly.

"Did this feeling come with a hint as to what was coming?"

I shook my head.

"Nope. But this time I have something to end this battle I didn't have before."

Graw was in the middle of asking me what it was when Summer called out to me.

"And what is..."

As she did that, I could see Gray's eyes widen.

"7:30!"

Without even turning around, I unsheathed Glimmer, shifted it into gun mode, and fired two explosive fire dust rounds, nailing the Grimm that had popped up out of some hole in the ground.

I camly shifted Glimmer back into it's sword form.

"I guess you could call it eyes in the back of my head."

He looked like he didn't get it, but I just held out my left hand behind my back and got a low five from Summer.

"Alright then. So keep me eyes peeled and never play you or Oliver in cards. Goooot it."

With that we were about to take off again when I heard a rustling in the bushes to my left and I immediately drew the Sword of Storms. But thankfully, it was just Oliver. Well Oliver and another guy who had brown hair with red highlights. His green eyes were on the swivel. I guess he was a total awareness kind of guy. I gave him the quick once over and approved of his style, although black and green wasn't my style, his short trench coat and combat pants along with his boots were definitely Y/n approved combat gear.

Having appraised him myself, I looked over to Oliver and motioned at the new guy with my eyes. In response, Oliver nodded. Well that was a relief. If Oliver liked him enough to give his approval, I think we could get along. But then I got serious.