Ruby Rose, Deadly Cinnamon Roll

Y/n POV

I was sitting in a bubble of purple energy getting glared at by Glynda and laughed at by Summer. Let's just say it wasn't fun.

"Young man, did you just say Beacon?"

I nodded silently.

"Do you know who I am?"

I shook my head no. I knew her name from Summer, but that's essentially it.

She looks for a lie but finds none. She and Summer say at the same time.

"I'm/She's Glynda Goodwitch, teacher and second in command at Beacon."

My jaw drops.

"Sorry. I didn't know. I promise I didn't..."

Glynda looks amused.

"Didn't mean to try and get special treatment?"

I nodded.

"I truly didn't know who you were. And since you don't know my name, we'll call it even and I'm out."

I tried to pop the bubble as Goodwitch and Summer looked on very amused. Summer is giggling and Glynda is smirking. I even turned into bolt form and only managed to extend the bubble. The kids were even giggling at my frantic attempts at escape. Glynda spoke up, her amusement plain in her voice.

"Young man, I believe you, but I'm afraid you'll have to come with me anyway. Because you'll be late to sign ups now that you've helped me."

I hung my head and nodded. The next thing I heard was from Summer.

"Awww"

I looked up at her and she had one of those "you're too precious" faces. Ugh. She probably thought I was being adorable again.

A moment later I heard a sigh and Goodwitch let me out of the bubble.

"Follow me young man. You may not have wanted to be a special case...but just by saving us, you've already become late for the final exam to get into Beacon."

I sighed.

"I missed it? Does that mean I'll have to wait till next year?!"

The kids all looked from me to Glynda in sync. She could tell that they were all looking at her. She smiled.

"No child. But you do have to come with me. Would you mind helping me with him?"

She pointed towards the middle aged man with the mullet. I walked over to pick the man up and heard her mutter.

"I pity the village this slob came from. The council really thinks this is up to par? A second year student would have been better than this schmuck."

I turned to Summer with a surprised look on my face. I could tell she heard it as well because she started to giggle for a few moments before breaking out into full on laughter. I had to contain myself because Glynda was right next to me. I carried the idiot and his battle-axe back to the bullhead and placed him on the bench. I looked at Summer and whispered.

"Wake me up when we get there please."

She nodded and I closed my eyes.

The next thing I knew, I heard Summer's voice.

"Y/n! Wake up! You're being carried, you idiot!"

I opened my eyes. I felt so completely drained. I still had Aura, but I could tell that I was on my last second wind. When the world around me came into focus, all I saw was purple. I yelped and a lightning bolt struck. The clap of thunder that followed woke me up. It also didn't let anyone hear me hit the ground.